What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
pipetongue1":jntcp097 said:
Some PSCC '08 from OL'Dawg in my Ashton /Magnum, Ken :tongue:
Ken are you gonna rest that Ashton? I'm kidding, you must really like it though. I know the feeling I'm going to continue breaking in my Castello KKK 31 in a few minutes with some Westminster. Peace-Mike

:cheers:

McClelland's 5100 Red Cake in an Ascorti Peppino billiard. Good combination.

Today I had a 320ml drive, an unopened tin of FVF, and 4 Autograph 4's dedicated to the blend. Only needed two of them and they made the drive very enjoyable. Once I arrive at my hotel, it was off to the pool to enjoy a bowl of penzance in a savinelli milano. Just wrapped up the night with a lovely bowl of opening night in an auto #5.

Heading into the second half of the night shift. Soon will be firing up some Wessex Burley Slice in my Gatlinburlier Bent Dublin.

FVFVFVFVFVFVFVFVFVFVFVFVFVFVFVFVFVFVF.........HEEEEHAAAA IN A PIETENPAUW RHODESIAN!!!!

Earlier G&H's Brown fl. aro.'06 in my Ashton Magnum! :D :tongue:
Pacem en Puffing! :tongue:

Last night I had a bowl of Uhle's 00 (a surprise sample from pipetongue) in a Stanwell 145. The sample was provided for and smoked for the purpose of turning the Braves around. Apparently it worked not only for the Braves but the Red Sox too! :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

Jim

This morning, Great Outdoors (Altadis freebie) in a Barclay-Rex billiard.

Now, Granger in a Bennington's basket Canadian, a fixer-upper pipe that came free with a pipe-rest I won on eBay.

Just finished some more Westminster in my Castello KKK 31, the breaking in is going well. Peace-Mike :p
004-0012.jpg

Just finished a bowl of Wessex Burley Slice in my Gatlinburlier bent Dublin. In a little while I'll load my Sasieni 2dot with some McClelland 2015.

Broke open the Stonehaven that is.

Got a lead on some more so I broke open my one bag of Stonehaven to try it before buying more. Doesnt seem to want to stay lit in my Brebbia Rusticated Calabash but it is definitely tasty. I probably should have let it dry but I got anxious since I have heard so much about it. About to stuff it in a 8oz mason jar to save as a special treat.

McClelland Syrian Full Balkan in a Pete 303.

Status
Not open for further replies.