What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
PS navy flake, Stan bulldog, ginger beer,,,,

A ca. 1970 Puff & Brouse house-stamped Pear from lord-knows-who, and Cornell & Deihl Habana Daydream.

Pleasant stuff.

:face:

Earlier I had Wessex Campaign in a lg Auto #5. Incredible smoke. Now I am enjoying Luxury Navy Flake in a small Auto #5.

Awoke to some GLP cumberland in a Sav, oom Paul!

Off to my buddy Muddler this afternoon for a long overdue visit. We going to be doing some hard tobacco sampling!!!
Mudd got a baccy shipment in........ well stocked up on OGS again among others........ Can't wait......... bloody brilliant!

Just got in for spending the afternoon with my Buddy Muddler!
What a fine fellow of the pipe and rod he is and I am proud to call him my friend!
Did some Hard smoking....... Mudd got some McClelland orientals for us to test drive among others. Started off with a bowl of GL Pease Cairo, then onto Chalsea Morning. There after FVF, then some C&D Safe Harbor Flake over good coffee chatting about fine leaves and trout!

Thanks Mudd, I had a good time! My place next time.
Finishing off the eve with another bowl of GLP Cairo in a Pete Aran! :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

Thanks for the afternoon of breeze shooting Peter - it was great. Smoking Chelsea Morning in a Pete Mark Twain & really enjoying it.

Smoked some Westminster in my Castello KKK 31,tgif.......whew!Peace-Mike :cheers:

Luxury Navy Twist in a beat-up rustic autograph 4, my ebay blunder.

Earlier was Uhle's CWB in a Stanwell 191, then Escudo in a Yakslon. Currently working on 3 day DGT'd Boswell's Dan's Blend in a no name Italian briar basket pipe.

Just finished some Boswell blend myself Frost, Raspberry cream in a Viking Rhodesian.

Orlik's Golden Sliced in a Don Carlos rusticated lovat. TGIF.

Good Saturday morn to you all..... awoke to some Walnut in a Sav Trevi KS apple..... coffee on the side!

Piet Binsbergen":0qsjvfkv said:
Good Saturday morn to you all..... awoke to some Walnut in a Sav Trevi KS apple..... coffee on the side!
Just finishin' some Union Square in a Ser Jac, Cranberry and Smirnoff on the side. G'night. ;)

Mccraines Red Flake in a Stawell Golden Danish with coffee.

Just broke into some GLP Quiet Nights in my lil' Ardor Urano. I was surprised it's a pressed crumble cake. So far so good, I'll need several more bowls before my review.

Peace y'all-Mike :p

Status
Not open for further replies.