What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
For a change Lancer's slices '06, in my Pier Luigi, Ken :tongue:
Pacem en Puffing! :tongue:

Enjoying some GL Pease Samarra in an S&R straight billiard with some iced tea on the side.

Some 3 yr old anni kake in my avitar pipe a RQ.

10 Downing Street in a White Briar Kaywoodie- Dublin size 4 (I think size 4).
Iced- Southern Sweet Tea. 2 drops of lemon

Mmmmm....Escudo in a Luciano cherrywood.

Firedance Flake in a Peterson Kapet #15, this little pipe is proving to be a good flake smoker.

Old Gowrie in a Windjammer panelled billiard.

Ennerdale fl. '04, in my Ashton LX octo-paneled bill., Ken :tongue:

GLP Caravan- GLP Caravan- Let me reiterate that ***** GLP Caravan*****
Danish Pipe Guy I may very well be spoilt :lol:
I Knew some people think highly of this stuff, now I can taste why!
Smoky like sitting beside the campfire, lightly sweet from somewhere about halfway the bowl to the finish with a light gray ash. It is full bodied but IMHO not too powerful in Vit. N. I would like to have eaten before the second bowl. And I had. It arrived at noon so I had Just eaten. I know three Bowls is not enough to tell really but not a all day smoke I would say --- Just when You really want something exceptional and you have time to sip it like foreplay to a fine lady. And let me tell You this Lady recipricates.

Sorry for the review guys.

Granger in a basket English shell billiard. The tobacco was in my P&T case, and picked up a good dose of vanilla from some Dan Milonga I had previously... not a bad note as it goes.

Irish Flake in a Peterson 1998 Year Pipe.

Winslow :sunny:

Escudo in my brisset...I can't get enough of this stuff. I am neglecting my other blends and stuffing the sexy little coins into almost every pipe I have.

In my David Jones Dublinesque Bosun CP '05. in my Tim Hynick freehand, G&H's CC reg. '00 Ken :tongue:

Enjoying some Mac Baren Honey & Chocolate in a large IMP meerschaum apple. Wonderful blend in a high quality meer.

Waking to some well-aged Caravan in a Tinsky sunrise rho, and a cupajoe.

Buddy

Really want to post more here but it seems the past few days has seen the same setup:

GLP Piccadilly in my RAD sandy squashed tomato

I did burn a couple cigars over the weekend; guess I could talk about them
La Fontana Vintage corona and a Churchill sized Benchmade (Ashton distributed, made by Pepin)
The Benchmade is a sandwich filled gar but the flavor was right on.
The La Fontana was one of a 5- pack.......good thing I didnt buy a box. Not bad, but nothin to write home about

Classic Burley Kake in a low-end Sav poker. Supposed to be my yardwork smoke, but there was too much wind and rotten leaves to enjoy it, so now it's my post-yardwork smoke.

Doc Manhattan":xpatimr2 said:
Classic Burley Kake in a low-end Sav poker. Supposed to be my yardwork smoke, but there was too much wind and rotten leaves to enjoy it, so now it's my post-yardwork smoke.
Smoked a bowl of Classic Burley Kake (thanks Doc) in an inherited Millard pipe last night. My wife loved the room note.

Status
Not open for further replies.