What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Started this morning off with a little of the Chelsea Morning, then once that was done I had a taste of Golden Slice. After lunch I decided to try the new Meridian and still working on that one.

I can't really judge the two of these that were GL because I think that it takes me several bowls before I can say fro sure. Heck it took all of my first sample of Opening Night to know I like it. However the Golden Slice is mild enough to enjoy the flavors right off and I see what it's their top seller. Some probably would like it if they like strong body smoke, but my self enjoy from mild to medium most of the time. Like Red Carpet C&D, not really happy with that one as it seems a bit stronger than the other 3 Flakes from them that I like. Maybe it's just the level of one of the tobacco;s that is not Virgina.

Skip

A short time ago had FVF in my Erik Nording Rusticated Red 5.. What a great smoke.. Now I am heading out with some Rattray's Marlin Flake year old thanks Natch.. in my Big Head Meer.. Then to bed with a book.. :cheers:

DGT'd a half bowl of McC SJW from earlier today, and getting ready to start a bowl of PS Navy Flake in a Grabow Starfire Bulldog. :D

C&D Good Morning to start the day in my Pietenpauw and now chilling with a cuppa tea and some Billy Bud in my Stanwell

Smoking 1M in S.T. Dupont Canadian at fire station

Good mornin all.

Blue Note in my Sav Auto 5..Hot coffee on a cool but sunny fall day..

Westminster in a Mastro "Striata" billiard--a pipe that just loves English mixtures.

Wilke No. 515 in my Sav Auto 5..

3:25pm Updated.. Balkan Supreme in my Brebbia Ascot one of my most enjoyable pipes so far.. Brebbia seems to make a light briar which I so enjoy its smoking. Hard day of wood chopping and hauling over now.. Time for some Brew.. :cheers: :cheers:

C&D Orient Express in a Castello Sea Rock Canadian.

4nogs Britt's Balkan. I love the lingering after taste.

Earlier DGT"D Ennerdale fl. in my Steve Weiner long shanked Dublin, Nice. Later in my Ashton octo-paneled billard Somerset Slices nicer! :D :tongue: Ken
Pacem en Puffing! :tongue:

Sunset coming soon.. Having Dunhill My Mixture 965 in my Sav Auto 5.. This blend is fantastic.. :cheers:

Update. 7:51pm. Was outside having some SG Best Brown Flake in my Brebbia Ascot.. Bedtime after my last trip under the stars with some FVF in my Big Head Meer.. Its been a busy good day.. :cheers:

had some macbaren mixture flake this eve.

imagine i will retire with glp-quiet nights.

gotta go huntin' in the morn

camo

Wessex Brigade Campaign Dark Flake (Thanks again, PeeDee !) in my first true love . . . a Peterson Premiere bent bulldog (80S) bought new in 1974/5. A faithful lifetime companion that produced the first transcendental smoke ever the first time out, and many more since.

:face:

Boston 1776 all red and lemoney in my Ashton XXX bent bill ps, ken :tongue:
Pacem en Puffing! :tongue:

1st bowl of GH Bosun Cut Plug in Peterson St. Pat's 2010 B34

I have a cold, complete with sore throat. Haven't smoked it 2 days. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.