What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
had some carter hall this morn before goin' out to hunt. been a little while since i had that one. im out now. good wake up.

mixture flake mid-day.

most likely quiet nights tonight

camo

Well, it's 6pm here as I wait for Mrs M to return from the office. I'm smoking FVF in a very pretty Pietenpauw apple I got from Piet. Been a beautiful warm & cloudy day. Enjoy your smokes men.

Beautiful fall colors and cool breeze.. Had a bowl of Dan's Blue Note with my La Strada Pico walking about outside..

Shortcut to Mushrooms in a Pete Fermoy Canadian. More pleasant than I remembered. (dang it Bruins here I go getting lured away from VaPers!)

Falconer":vj6j7fai said:
New Smoker":vj6j7fai said:
Escudo in my Savinelli Roma Prince
Atta boy! my favorite combination! Yudaman! :cheers:
This has become my Escudo / Bullseye / PS Navy pipe. None of the three seem to ghost or overpower the other in this pipe.

MacB Navy Flake on the way to work today and now winding down with some Butternut Burley.

P&W Gotham Court in my Bent Canterbury and some hot strong coffee with beautiful early light on the fall maple leaves.. :D

Update: 11:00am getting ready to split and haul some wood while having some Margate Esoterica in my 1/8 bent No Name Prince.

First thing this morning, DGT'd half a bowl of Escudo in my Savinelli Roma Prince from last night. Now working on some Classic Burley Kake in a BC Bistro Lovat. Good day to all!

Some Hearth and Home's Virginia Spice in a Savinelli Virginia 802 canadian. VS is fast becoming my go-to blend nowadays.

SG Navy Flake in a Pietenpauw after a good dinner of pot-roasted Springbok loin.

Germain's Brown fl. in my Steve Weiner rust. long shanked Dublin, Ken :tongue:
Pacem en Puffing! :tongue:

H&H Classic Burley Kake in a nice bent Boswell.

PS twist, Sara Eltang lovat, Irish coffee,,,,the neighbors Boxer came to visit,,,spent an hour entertaining us,,,better than anything on tv,,,sent him home with a ham bone,,,

End of the days work.. SG Sam's Flake in my Big Head Meer...

Status
Not open for further replies.