What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Peterson Christmas 2010 in Savinelli Oscar Lucite 622ks

Exhausted Rooster in Savinelli Oscar Lucite bent brandy on the porch at the beach.

Busy day away.. Wilke #191and Dunhill's Standard Mixture med in my Bent Canterbury.. Balkan Supreme in my 1/8 bent no name Prince.. Then Some Da Vinci ( Dan's ) in my MM Cob.. Heading out soon to smoke some SG Best Brown Flake in my Big Head Meer.. Time to relax..

Prince Albert Breaking in a new Stanwell Golden Danish #30. Can not wait to smoke a Vaper in it though.
:twisted:

PA in my "everyday"," beat around the house","yard work" Dr Grabow Riviera.

Cracked a tin of Penzance today. Enjoying a bowl in a Nording Freehand. Wonderful stuff.

Morning Gents......
Chatting to the Bro's here.
OJK in a Tsuge Arashi free hand. Coffee on the side!!

Working late while enjoying a pipe load of Silem's Black in my aromatic pipe, the Nording signature. It's my first time with his blend, and so far so good. I could do with a little more Latakia, but there's enough there for a nice bit of that smokey flavor.

Some C&D Pirate Kake in my Sav Bent Pot
thumb_piratear.gif

Altadis 1M in Randy Wiley Patina Freehand during morning walk with coffee.

MB Burley London Blend in my Erik Nording Red 5.. Still drinking coffee..

Breaking in a new to me Hilson Bolero with some Prince Albert.

After hearing of Skip48 talking of Sunday Picnic, I cracked a tin (dated 6/08). It's in a Pietenpauw stack billiard.

Crazy Wind here still.. C&D Exhausted Rooster in my Royal British..

Status
Not open for further replies.