What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
This morning, a few bowls of PA in my Bent Christmas 1992, While on th 50 mile trip to my night class, PS Luxury Twist in a starfire small dublin.

Altadis 1M in new Savinelli Oscar Lucite Bent Brandy, 2 new pipes in two days, sweet.

CAO Cherry Bomb in SMS Meerschaum full bent billiard churchwarden

Peterson Christmas 2010 in my new Savinelli Oscar Lucite Bent Brandy, with a couple glasses of Cabernet S.

1.5 year old FVF bulk -- just starting to resemble the FVF of yore. (2008 was a bad time for SG, it seems, with Rhodesian production quality gone to the outhouse, & scrambling around for South American stuff that would "work" in its place).

Still FVF though. :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

Birth year Peterson bulldog (1948) -- a Deluxe 5 (not 105) with a LL lucite stem.

Hold my calls . . . :D

:face:

I'm having pork fried rice in a cheap bowl from K-Mart...
Struggling with a sinus problem, no smoke for me :cry:

Commonwealth in a Ser Jac. Glad I'm liking this, since I bought a pound in a TAD attack.

Great night at the pool table.. Best team I won two out of three.. Last game lost cleared all but the eight ball.. He ran out.. Had a great time.. Now out to watch the clouds dance in the high winds with a bowl of FVF in my Big Head Meer.. Then to pillow land.. Hey Piet hope you had great dreams...
Chuck.. :D :D :D

Bad storm moving through.. Trying to light my pipe is a trick.. Having some Blue Note in my 1/8 bent no name prince.. :D

Plantation evening in a Pete Aran Brandy, loving this blend !!!!!

Glad that PE is working for you Bro! Mine right now is FVF in a Pietenpauw Rhodesian.

Muddler":6c4n37sc said:
Glad that PE is working for you Bro! Mine right now is FVF in a Pietenpauw Rhodesian.
FVF....... go figure boet!!!!! enjoy!!

Major storms.. Rattray's Old Gowrie ( Thanks Natch ) in my 1/8 bent no name prince... :face:

Status
Not open for further replies.