What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sons bulldog staying with us for a week ,,,with that in mind i'm smoking "No Bite Delite in a Stan Bulldog",,,, :D

SG BBF in a Pete Supreme as the clouds build for a thunderstorm later today.

Taking things easy today.. Dunhill's Early Morning Pipe in my Fisher Meer Lined.. :D

Falconer":ayrnd6lm said:
Escudo (of course) in a prince earlier and now in a Sasieni 4 dot dublin. (it's just like Bruins) is there anything better?
Maybe.... in a Piet Binsbergen Mushroom Bullcap for instance! :D
Thanks for the shout out brother Dutch....... here is another PBP on its way to you for xmas, you may smoke a hole in the mushroom bro!!

Been a Lat blend morning here.
Red Rapparee in a Pete Aran XL 20
C&D plantation evening in the same pipe.
Now some FVF in a 1960's GBD Valios Billiard........ phew talk about old wood and good open draw!!! Now I know why the Dark Lord rates french made GBD's
Watching the short thunder showers roll in .................. coffee on the side!
:cheers:

Off to load more wood today.. Taking my Peoria Canadian Sitter full of FVF to start the work day..

velveteagle":wcfqcas1 said:
Off to load more wood today.. Taking my Peoria Canadian Sitter full of FVF to start the work day..
Enjoy VE!

At beach house for 8 days, sitting on porch smoking Altadis 1M in S.T. Dupont Canadian with my third cup of java, becoming one of my favorite Bakkys and pipe, by the way, lit it with my new S.T. Dupont Ligne 2 lighter, sweet!

Working with some G&H today, Bob's Choc. Flake in a Russ Cook bullcap this morning and Ennerdale in a Tao & Ilsted Danish rho right now.

PETERSON HOLIDAY SEASON 2010 IN RANDY WILEY FREEHAND PATINA #77.

Waking to some Ennerdale Flake in a Tinsky naked coral apple, and a cupa.

Buddy

SG Navy Flake in a Pietenpauw Rhodesian dedicated to this blend.

Margate Esoterica in my La Strada Pico.. Pool night tonight.. Fun night out with drinks and friends..

Esoterica Dunbar in a Shell Briar Rhodesian

Bob's Chocolate Flake in the Peterson. This morning, Exhausted Rooster in the Stanna.

Status
Not open for further replies.