What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yak":7k2jnia5 said:
FVF in little Petes (one 40 years old, one maybe 75). Coffee :cheers:

:face:
Now you smoking brother!!! :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:
Mudd scored me a GBD billiard from the 60's it smokes FVF like a machine....... old wood man, old wood!!!! :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

...... old wood man, old wood!!!! :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: [/quote]

Hello! Yes I'm still up. Did some call out for me?

Falconer":tphj4rhr said:
...... old wood man, old wood!!!! :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:
Hello! Yes I'm still up. Did some call out for me?[/quote]
Dang bro, about time you showed up, I'm half way down the bowl already!!! :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

Piet Binsbergen":eoesws8n said:
Falconer":eoesws8n said:
Dang bro, about time you showed up, I'm half way down the bowl already!!! :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: [/quote]

I'm sitting out here by the mail box. Do you think it'll come today? :lol!:

Falconer":b5j4k8t4 said:
Piet Binsbergen":b5j4k8t4 said:
Falconer":b5j4k8t4 said:
Dang bro, about time you showed up, I'm half way down the bowl already!!! :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:
I'm sitting out here by the mail box. Do you think it'll come today? :lol!: [/quote]
ROTFL.......
Dang bro, thats funny............................
I think you will need a sleeping bag, tent and a good book brother!!

I think you will need a sleeping bag, tent and a good book brother!![/quote]

Bruins has my good book so I reckon I'll just go to bed. :(

Falconer":tdmxfr6z said:
Bruins has my good book so I reckon I'll just go to bed. :( [/quote]

Sleep well Bro, just about 14 days to go I reckon! :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

Piet Binsbergen":hrrzet3l said:
Falconer":hrrzet3l said:
All good things come to those who wait .... But I feel your pain BlueBird

bluedigital":muit2uud said:
Piet Binsbergen":muit2uud said:
Falconer":muit2uud said:
All good things come to those who wait .... But I feel your pain BlueBird
It's a bargain being a fellow countryman BD, you get to wait 24hrs!!! :alien:

I got a BIG bowl of OGS and a BIG mug of coffee. I have a big hangover too.

Hey Rob I feel you man!
drunk-37.gif

Back to normal weather here.. Cold.. Last night had SG Best Brown Flake in my Big Head Meer.. Wonderful
I smoked some SG Sqaudron Leader in my Dr. Grabow Riviera this blend is really kind to me..
I also tried out some of Marco's gifted Erinmore Flake in my Eagle Claw Meer yesterday .. It was a good day..
This morning I am having some Dan's Blue Note in my Brebbia Ascot.. This pipe is one of my favorites.. Hot coffee..
Hope everyone is having a good day or eve... :cheers:
Chuck

MacB's Navy Flake in my Savinelli Autograph bent blasted Dub. A full flake just barely squeezes in the bowl, but lit up easily and stayed lit! Eventually things got a bit hot in the bowl because I was puffing away with abandon...

I stuck a couple of BBF flakes in a dedicated coffee grinder, let it dry (a loong time), and am smoking it in a Stanwell Majestic 64, a Danish freehand dublinoid with a rusticated plateau. Working for me.

Who says you can't enjoy a good smoke while loading wood.. Having some S.H.P.C. Victor Regent in my Sav 5.. Cold beer between runs.. :cheers:

I had a rare (for me) cigar earlier - a Montecristo - but the draw on it was so tight it was less than a pleasure. Now I have SG Navy Flake in a little Pietenpauw & I'm back in hog heaven.

Muddler":s9jzui64 said:
I had a rare (for me) cigar earlier - a Montecristo - but the draw on it was so tight it was less than a pleasure. Now I have SG Navy Flake in a little Pietenpauw & I'm back in hog heaven.
There is a trick to that Mudd.. You have to have a few drinks first and it all seems to work out fine with a cigar.. :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:
Chuck..

Ennerdale in a MM with a Walker retrofit stem. There was a cob on "The Office" last night and perhaps it sneaked into my subconscious?

Doc Manhattan":c0q2vhlf said:
Ennerdale in a MM with a Walker retrofit stem. There was a cob on "The Office" last night and perhaps it sneaked into my subconscious?
Howdy Doc... Tell me what is a Walker retrofit stem ? I so enjoy smoking my MM Great Dane.. Was thinking of getting another cob down the road ! Hope your day is going well.. Stopping to reload my pipe between wood loads.. Having some MB Burley London Blend in my Brebbia Ascot.. Sunshine and cold here.. :cheers:
Chuck..

Status
Not open for further replies.