What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey Chuck! Walker Briar Works makes vulcanite and lucite stems that fit into a Missouri Meerschaum to replace the default one. The ones sized for the MMs that take a filter (most of 'em) fill in the gap with a specially-sized tenon. It really makes a good thing better. Not affiliated with them at all, just an enthusiastic customer. 8)

You can check 'em out on their site.

Doc Manhattan":6wxy7qrl said:
Hey Chuck! Walker Briar Works makes vulcanite and lucite stems that fit into a Missouri Meerschaum to replace the default one. The ones sized for the MMs that take a filter (most of 'em) fill in the gap with a specially-sized tenon. It really makes a good thing better. Not affiliated with them at all, just an enthusiastic customer. 8)

You can check 'em out on their site.
Thanks Doc.. Saved info for online search and purchase.. Nothing like making some good better... :cheers:
MB Burley London Blend in my MM Great Dane Cob...

Home from vacation sitting on porch with Stanwell HCA Churchwarden smoking Davidoff Royalty

Good night.. Lots of brew and company.. Cold night and the stars are calling me out with a bowl of Germain's Brown Flake in my Big Head Meer.. Life is good... :cheers:

Barbary Coast in a Sara Eltang rhodesian. Been on a Barbary Coast kick again. When I'm in the zone with this stuff there isn't anything better.

New Smoker":w5jhk9oh said:
PA in a Grabow Riviera... homemade blackberry wine on the side.
Nice one NS,

PA in a Pete 2010 POY, coffee on the side!

A Peterson double whammy - Irish Oak in a Supreme - while I wait for the local rugby final. My team are favorites but it won't be a pushover.

Embarcadero in a sasieni. hell of a sunrise...cold octobor morning to boot. time to till under the garden and split some wood (maybe after it warms up!)

bruins":enecgqie said:
Embarcadero in a sasieni. hell of a sunrise...cold octobor morning to boot. time to till under the garden and split some wood (maybe after it warms up!)
Morning Bruins.. Cold morning here too.. Heading out in a bit to haul some wood then some chopping and stacking.. Keep it warm this winter.. You will warm up just fine with that work..
Dunhill's Early Morning Pipe with coffee... :D

Nice rainy morning in LA. G&H Rum Flake in a Ben Wade was a nice compliment. Los Angeles is one of the ugliest places around, but after the rain it looks kind of pretty... :pirat:

Harlock999":ttvasys3 said:
Nice rainy morning in LA. G&H Rum Flake in a Ben Wade was a nice compliment. Los Angeles is one of the ugliest places around, but after the rain it looks kind of pretty... :pirat:
please send said rain east!

Strangely, we've had a nice deal of rain over the past few weeks. Reminds me of when I was a kid, before the rain disappeared...but I'm certainly not complaining, great pipe smoking weather! :pirat:

A typical sunset thunderstorm after a hot day.
On the patio with FVF in a Mastro de Paja Stack billiard, coffee on the side!

......................o shhhhheeeeesh, it's haling !!!!

Doing a lot of pipe smoking today..I enjoy it while outside moving wood. Dunhill's Standard Mixture Medium and C&D Exhausted Rooster in my Tobacco Villa. Also MB Navy Flake in my Italian Ooh Paul..Wetting down the whistle with ice cold Malt Liquor to keep my body relaxed while splitting wood.. Bright sunny day but cool... :cheers:

Celebrating after the Sharks won the Currie Cup (the SA rugby championship) with OGS in a Pietenpauw. Never mind BD - second place is no disgrace. He he.

Muddler":qq4sd68n said:
Celebrating after the Sharks won the Currie Cup (the SA rugby championship) with OGS in a Pietenpauw. Never mind BD - second place is no disgrace. He he.
3rd for the bulls, thats disgusting!!!!!! :evil: :evil: :evil:

Status
Not open for further replies.