What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Perfect end to a busy day.. FVF in my Big Head Meer.. Out on the deck watching the jets and stars.. Rum n Coke :cheers: :cheers:

Peterson lux blend, Baki billiard, fresh mead,,,

Good Sunday morn all.
McClelland 5115 In a Castello Old Antiquari pot, coffee on the side!

Morning Piet! FVF in a little Pietenpauw apple with coffee, of course.

Muddler":884de0oa said:
Morning Piet! FVF in a little Pietenpauw apple with coffee, of course.
Congrats on your team's win yesterday, BD seems awfully quiet bro!!

cutting wood today, gorgeous cool october morning. start it off with some frog morton in a binsbergen poker. thinking of you velveteagle...this neighbor of mine asked if i wanted some walnut and kentucky coffee tree he'd cleared out. :shock: i said i'd be right over!!!

Lekker Bruins!!!
PA in a Castello old Antiquari

Just had a hectic windstorm here that blew the neighbors tree right over. Bruins & VE you fellas want wood, pop right over!!!

i'm on my way, piet (will they let me through the airport with a chainsaw? probably, it's halloween!!!)

just unloaded the truck, thought it was a nice time for some escudo in a sasieni. yes, i was right, it was a good time!!! now i have to go scare some little kids (hmm...what blend would be good for that???) :D

bruins":9oeixp6v said:
i'm on my way, piet (will they let me through the airport with a chainsaw? probably, it's halloween!!!)

just unloaded the truck, thought it was a nice time for some escudo in a sasieni. yes, i was right, it was a good time!!! now i have to go scare some little kids (hmm...what blend would be good for that???) :D
Try the Presbyterian Bru. Just the name will scare most kids away. :D

C&D's Milk and honey in a Brebbia calabash.

bruins":k34g6wjz said:
cutting wood today, gorgeous cool october morning. start it off with some frog morton in a binsbergen poker. thinking of you velveteagle...this neighbor of mine asked if i wanted some walnut and kentucky coffee tree he'd cleared out. :shock: i said i'd be right over!!!
Major wood hauling today Bruins.. Had a few brews and brought a wood splitter home to help out on the big stuff.. My son is splitting wood by hand maul.. Love youth.. I will sleep good tonight.. Been smoking a combination of Blue Note and Balkan Supreme in my Jobey Stromboli 300.. Needed cleaning out a few times.. Day work done for me.. Shower and sleep with a read of a good book in between.. :cheers: :cheers:

Earlier during the arrival of Trick or Treaters, I was smoking Peterson Christmas Blend in Cavicchi Bent Dublin.

Falconer":cyf0kxwe said:
bruins":cyf0kxwe said:

Killer!!! :lol!: :lol!: :lol!: :lol!: :lol!:
Hey Valky even better, MacBaren Plumcake!!, that stuff will even scare Ken!

Falconer":j2iu7h7b said:
:cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

Loading lots of wood again.. Balkan Supreme in my Erik Nording Rusticated #5.. Still brewing the coffee...

Ok, so it's done, the Castello will be a dedicated PA pipe, pure magic, it is giving me a hit I never got out of PA in any other pipe!!
YEA<YEA, I know, it's wrong smoking OTC in a pipe like this, but man, its good!

Status
Not open for further replies.