What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Motzek’s Scottish Blend in a Bjarne bent apple. Can of tea on the side.

just finish a bowl of bonfiglio 42nd anniv. blend in that new Rafa Martin

Two to-nite both my Brissett & Hynick Anniversary Calabashes, Brown fl. s '06 and Somerset slices, wonderful tabacs with equally wonderful pipes, Ken :tongue:
Pacem en Puffing! :tongue:

Prepping to walk back into the office by smoking a bowl of well-aged Robusto in a small Tinsky rho, and a cupa.

Today's work smokes will be Stonehaven and Ennerdale Flake.

Buddy

Some Blue Note in my Rainbow ( GBD ) 133. Chores and a cupajoe.. :D

Starting out the day with some Escudo in a Peterson 309 with some Tanzania Peaberry coffee on the side. I've had to DGT it a couple times so far so that I can get some laundry done but it's a decent smoke

It's our wedding anniversary today, so Mrs Muddler & I went out for a seafood lunch (she likes sushi, I go for real food). Now I'm digesting it with a bowl of FVF in a Jan Pietenpauw nosewarmer Rhodesian.

Muddler":0ipfxyxl said:
It's our wedding anniversary today, so Mrs Muddler & I went out for a seafood lunch (she likes sushi, I go for real food). Now I'm digesting it with a bowl of FVF in a Jan Pietenpauw nosewarmer Rhodesian.
Well a hardy congrats to you and the Mrs. Sounds like a great day indeed Muddler.. Love those pipes..
Chuck.. :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

Samuel Gawith Best Brown in a Dunhill Root Briar Billiard

Clickety clack......... the "oriental express" comes down the track,
Swoooooooosh, just cracked a tin of GLP Cairo........... brilliant, not to wet, not to dry, brilliant!!!!!!!!

Two so far to-day, In my Ashton Dawg Peretti's BPC, in my Tim Hynick Anniv. Calabash Best Brown #2, Ken :tongue:
Pacem en Puffing! :tongue:

Lane's BLWB in my Saseini Canadian, Johnny Walker green on the side.

Embarcadero in the PeeDee-gifted Castello Collection Prince.

When I close my eyes, I'm on the Orient Express.

Surrounded by beautiful naykid wimmin :lol!: :lol!: :lol!:

:face:
BAD TOBACCO REVIEWER

Had a great time this afternoon visiting Alfredo Buscatti drinking Stone's Smoked Porter that he turned me on to, with a bowl of Uhle's Crushed White Burley in a Piet masterpiece. Outstanding all around!

Stone Smoked Porter.........................UNBELIEVABLE!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.