What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
MisterE":7kpb8bmi said:
McC 2015 in a Dunnie 3110.... 8)
WOW E!
Brilliant. 2015 sits in my no.1 baccy slot!!!!

Macbaren Club (2007) in a Hardcastle diplomat. Finally found a pipe that makes this blend sing!!

Mac Baren Burley in my Erik Nording #5 Cup of Joe.. Cool temps moving in.

Since we all on the MacBaren here VE,
I'm off for some Navy Flake in a Hardcastle diplomat!

This morning was Esoterica Tilbury in a Bruyere Rhodesian.

I'll probably have Dunbar in the same pipe on the ride home.

Piet Binsbergen":2s47u183 said:
The MacBaren Burley was gifted and I so enjoyed it. I am also heading out the door to try another gifted blend of MacBaren Navy Flake with my Meerschaum Eagle Claw. Sure is nice to try out all these gifted blends before I make a collection in the cellar. So many wonderful blends so little time.. :cheers:

P.S. the MacBaren Navy Flake is on my favorites list.. What a joy it was out on this windy day. :cheers: Your right Piet....

velveteagle":n5n8qtle said:
Piet Binsbergen":n5n8qtle said:
The MacBaren Burley was gifted and I so enjoyed it. I am also heading out the door to try another gifted blend of MacBaren Navy Flake with my Meerschaum Eagle Claw. Sure is nice to try out all these gifted blends before I make a collection in the cellar. So many wonderful blends so little time.. :cheers:
Good choice there, I found that MacB navy flake smokes real real well in my meers!
Enjoy!!

Ashton Pebblecut in a Neerup.

My dream team: Pete’s Irish Flake in a Pete prince.

There ain’t no better smoke on a friday evening after dinner! :D

Balkan Supreme in my WDC Wellington with some cold malt beer. :D

Just finished a little FVF in a Savinelli Autograph 4 I just received back from Walker Briar Works-Thanks Dave! Moved on to a lovely bowl of Penzance in a Sav. dry system.

Good Saturday morn to you all!
.......... lets see, chatting to ROB T on skype, over a healthy breakfast of Coffee and FVF in a Pietenpauw RHO!

FVF in a Dunhill Root Briar bent billiard.

FVF in a Pietenpauw Rho
Macb Navy flake in a Meer, fire going ready for a braai!

70's rattray black VA in my bonfiglio collectors edition freehand. Boy is this tasty when its aged

Smoking some PS Luxury Navy Flake in a Peterson 309. I haven't had any in a while and forgot how good it is and can't wait to find out what it tastes like with a few years on it :king:

C&D Manhattan Afternoon on a Sunday morning, Coffee on the side!!

I'm smoking some Prince Albert in a cob tonight.... I tend to smoke PA when I drink a metric shit-ton of whiskey when listening to punk on Saturday Night!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.