What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
P&W No. 10 W/Brebbia Ascot n a cupajoe. Very cool morning here steam coming off the big Koi pond.. :D

DGT'ing PSLNF in my new estate Stanwell "Brass Band" military mount billiard. This is my second Stanwell Brass Band series and they are both extraordinary pipes.

FVF in a Pietenpauw Rho carved from Pink Ivory wood!
Been hitting the FVF hard today!

Exhausted Rooster in a Boswell shotshell bent. The edge of Earl took away the humidity, and this stuff seems to smoke much better thus.

HAPPY HOLIDAY, enjoying orlik golden slice with a glass of California red wine, sitting on the front porch. :cheers: smoking my meerschaum bent billiard.

Exhausted Rooster in a Karl Eric freehand. On the deck with a glass of Canadian. 8)

Presbyterian in a Cavicchi dublin rusty,,,,several inches of rain this AM,

PS Proper English in an old Chacom Dynastie 866........ Enjoying the cool KY weather for the last couple of days.

Perfection...in a Jake hackert billiard went well with the cool night here in Pa.

Joe

poul olsen my own blend B93 in a rusticated boswell dublin

Sg Navy Flake in a Jan Pietenpauw rhodesian.

P.S. Black Truffle in Meershaum and earlier in Jobey Tradition here at the firestation working on this American Holiday.

123 Mixture ( Robert Lewis ) in my Jobey Stromboli 300 still drinking a cupajoe. :D

After supper smoke, MacB Navy Flake in a Blasted, bamboo shank Pietenpauw Poker!
Been a rough day!

Piet Binsbergen":a2lhkoep said:
After supper smoke, MacB Navy Flake in a Blasted, bamboo shank Pietenpauw Poker!
Been a rough day!
Good pipe and smoke. Take your boots off Piet.. You so deserve it... :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:
Chuck..

velveteagle":6gxiu8wh said:
Piet Binsbergen":6gxiu8wh said:
Been a rough day!
Good pipe and smoke. Take your boots off Piet.. You so deserve it... :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:
Chuck..
Thanks VE!!!!!! Of for another bowl now, Manhattan Afternoon in the same pipe!!!!
Thanks for the shout out bro!!

Just got in from a weekend with the family in St. Louis. Gawd, I hate driving six hours at a whack anymore.

Relaxing with a bowl of Ennerdale Flake and a Heineken Lite.

Buddy

Status
Not open for further replies.