What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
You can still smoke after a smokathon? Wow my compliments sir. Sadly I have been sick for the last few days and have not been able to have a pipe but ready to go have one now that I am better. :D

St Fiacre":wt6dnkfu said:
You can still smoke after a smokathon? Wow my compliments sir. Sadly I have been sick for the last few days and have not been able to have a pipe but ready to go have one now that I am better. :D
Btw Bro, Muddler has a huge cold as well, he still smokes like a true champion!!
Mudd, you're an inspiration to many bro!! 8)

Bayou Morning in a Jan Pietenpauw rhodesian.

Muddler":mj3wgavi said:
Bayou Morning in a Jan Pietenpauw rhodesian.
Mudd......You dawg you!!!!!!!

After supper smoke, McClelland 2015 in a Mastro de Paja Billiard........... coffee on the side

Just smoked P.S. Honey and Chocolate in my Dunnie while looking around and chatting at Low Country Pipes (Smokingpipes.com).

Two so far to-day, in my Ser Jac 3/4 bent dawg, CR bright fl., in my David jones bent bill BBF2, Ken :tongue:
Pacem en Puffing! :tongue:

Just had my first bowl of curly tobacco (Motzek’s curly rope – mostly Virginia with a Burley/Perique core.) in a Stanwell No. 118.
Very nice, I like it a lot! :D Have to experiment a little further with the packing method though.

Nice bowl of Westminster in my Pavel Hodula bent billiard. Can of Narragansett on the side.

i know i'm late in getting some chelsea morning, but my god man, that's good stuff! right perfect if you ask me. thank you greg! i may have finally found my nirvana tobacco.

Escudo in my Pete Aran 999. Been leaning towards latakia-less blends lately, but I know that'll turn around once the colder weather starts rolling in.

Hamboorger Veermaster in a Baki XL floral meer.

Winslow

Having a bowl of Balkan Supreme with my Wally Frank Giant.. Cups of Joe and I think I am going to really enjoy this Balkan Supreme love its taste. :D

At work smoking Capt. Black in jobey bent billiard.

C&D Manhattan Afternoon in a Pete system std....... coffee on the side!

Balkan Sasieni in a Peter Klein bulldog with a cup a joe on the side

(posted this and then saw Piets post :))

FVF in a Jan Pietenpauw Rhodesian nosewarmer.

gandalfpc":n25l0x7n said:
Balkan Sasieni in a Peter Klein bulldog with a cup a joe on the side

(posted this and then saw Piets post :))
:cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

Status
Not open for further replies.