What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Trout Bum":zfkwc1i0 said:
Aged Marlin Flake in a Pete Deluxe. With a dark, robust, sludge like morning beverage.
Is there any other kind of morning beverage?? The stronger the better!

FVF in a Pietenpauw Rho
2 bowls of OJK in a Sav Dry sys. 3613!!!

Brilliant!

St Fiacre":7mygr1dr said:
Mcclelland Honeydew in a Sav 625, and oh it is my 100th post how cool.
Nice bro, always good to hit the triple digit, Here's to many more!

First pipe in quite some time. Barbary Coast in a Peterson 80s Silver Army Mount, and boy is it good. Cup of oolong on the side.

Just finished a lovely bowl of Sunday Picnic in an Auto 5, moved on to OGS in a Savinelli Milano. :D

Mac B club bllend in a cob for breakfast, coffee on the side!

C&D's Repose in a Karl Erick Extravaganza horn

Granger in an LL Bean bent. Gave the taste-buds a holiday yesterday and it's paying dividends this morning!

Doc Manhattan":ym4ufxt3 said:
Granger in an LL Bean bent. Gave the taste-buds a holiday yesterday and it's paying dividends this morning!
that's cool. i didn't know LL Bean made pipes (or had at one time).

bruins":m3sliqrj said:
that's cool. i didn't know LL Bean made pipes (or had at one time).
They were rebranded Briarcraft pipes, and Bean's house brand tobacco was Edgeworth Ready-Rubbed, if memory serves.

FVF in a Jan Pietenpauw Rhodesian nosewarmer.

CD OJK in a Dunnie and a stong cup of coffee. Both Ol' Joes-two great tastes that taste great together!!

FvF in a Pietenpauw Rho
C&D Manhattan Afternoon in a Pete Aran rho,

Hill & Hill After Hours with my New York De Luxe and some Rum n Coke. Also had a sun peek through the rainy overcast clouds.

Burley Flake#1 in an MM Country Gent. No sunset to look at though.....

Earlier Dgt'd Sam's fl. '06 with some Reiner LGF '06 in my Ashton dawg tasty, Embarcadero '06 in my Tim Hynick SHPC POY, Ken :tongue:
Pacem en Puffing! :tongue:

Some DGT'ed Exhausted Rooster in a Cristiano ladle. (Not DGT on purpose, and nothing really gained nor lost from the process.)

SG Navy Flake in a Jan Pietenpauw Rhodesian.

Status
Not open for further replies.