What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well love the pictures Mudd,Piet.. Looks like a weekend of joy to me.. Great place to wet a line for sure.. I am trying to imagine having one of those 4 Pound fish on a light rig.. You have fun and don't get your pipe wet... :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:
Chuck

Balkan Supreme in a Erik Nording Red... Spiced Rum with a touch of coke...

Bullseye in a Big Ben, bottle o' Bud,,,

Great night for a pipe here.. Samuel Gawith ( Gifted ) Sam's Flake 2007 I think I am finding little bits of heaven on earth.. So much to learn and try out.. :cheers:
Chuck..

Dgt'ed FVF'06 with a parfait of Key Largo in my Dunnie #622, in my Castello Dgt;ed FVF '06 with a parfait G&H's Brown fl. scented "06, Ken :tongue:
Pacem en Puffing! :tongue:

Muddler & Piet, Goodluck fish'n ! Post some pics when you get back. I get to go in 2 more months. :cheers:

OGS in a Savinelli Milano.

A Marlboro, what of it? I just got off a 5 1/2 hour plane ride! :x

Falconer":jdavhqhs said:
A Marlboro, what of it? I just got off a 5 1/2 hour plane ride! :x
:cheers: to you! Sometimes a Marlboro is pretty damned good!

Waking to a bowl of Quiet Nights in a Tinsky B&T rho, cupa on the side. A few errands and then it's off to the sun-room for a day of college football.

Buddy

Been working the whole damn day fixing this old house of mine the way that my 1st lady wants. She has watched too much of those TV decoration shows.

Now it is time for the greatest reward: Erinmore flakes in my Stanwell pipe. Enjoyed with cold strong lager.

SG Navy Flake in a Pietenpauw (one of Piet's - thanks bud). Great day on the river but fishing was slow. I distinguished myself by wading with my mobile phone in my pocket. It's drying now - hold thumbs!

Enjoying a bowl of '05 Cairo in a Tinsky tanblast lovat, SF Red Bull on the side.

Buddy

Muddler":eh3f5ikj said:
SG Navy Flake in a Pietenpauw (one of Piet's - thanks bud). Great day on the river but fishing was slow. I distinguished myself by wading with my mobile phone in my pocket. It's drying now - hold thumbs!
Nice one Muddler I've done that myself, good luck with the phone... Peterson Irish Flake in My Savinelli Bent Apple...

123 Mixture ( Robert Lewis ) in my MM Cob.. Cold Malt Liquor.. :D
Chuck..

Status
Not open for further replies.