What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Late afternoon on a cloudy & coolish day, it's FVF in a Pietenpauw.

Heading outside with Walnut in my MM Cob.. This baby smokes better each time I use it.. :cheers:

Natch has opened new doors in my pipe smoking education.
All the stuff I smoked today is 11yrs old and man does it make a huge difference!!!!!

Brilliant!
Old Gowrie in a Sav Dry 3613
Marlin Flake in the same pipe

Wow man!!!!

Sun is out.. SG Sam's Flake 3/07 Gifted. Eagle Claw Meerschaum .. Thanks Natch... :D :D

McCLellands Christmas Cheer 2010 in Ashton pebble silver mount.

Tobacco Galleria Irish Creme in Dr. Grabow Viking from my Grand Fathers old collection.

Burning up the baccy today... Mac Baren Plumcake Navy Blend with my Erik Nording Rusticated Red 5.

The sky is full of jets and comets. Germain's Uncle Tom's Mixture in my Big Head Meerschaum. I really like this blend in the meersh... :D

Irish flake'07 in my Tinsky Xmas '03 Ken. :tongue:
Pacem en Puffing! :tongue:

Just finished a bow of Escudo in a Chacom Millenium out on the deck (Forty Creek on the side) under a full canopy of stars. It's a cool, calm night out on the flatlands tonight. So I thought, does it get any better than this?

Yes it could, if only my brother Piet was along side me talking angling and about the big one that got away.

Enjoy your morning coffee and a pipe full on me brother Dutch! :cheers: (garage key!)

Falconer":a9wdnb19 said:
Just finished a bow of Escudo in a Chacom Millenium out on the deck (Forty Creek on the side) under a full canopy of stars. It's a cool, calm night out on the flatlands tonight. So I thought, does it get any better than this?

Yes it could, if only my brother Piet was along side me talking angling and about the big one that got away.

Enjoy your morning coffee and a pipe full on me brother Dutch! :cheers: (garage key!)
:cheers: :cheers: :cheers:
Just thinking of you brother Dutch!!!!!
Kingfisher in a Sav dry 3613 dry, jip my own good brewed morning coffee on the side!!!!!! Say no more!!!

Valky that would be cool man!

Everything is wet with dew..Morning chores done. Mac Baren Burley London Blend Gifted Thanks Fumo Bro. In my MM Cob and some hot coffee.
Hey Piet glad to see you are drinking some real coffee now.. Felt for ya man... :cheers: :cheers:
This photo is of an old apple tree out in my back yard. This tree has been there longer than I have been alive.. We call him Old Apple Man.

McClelland's Christmas Cheer on the porch watching it rain, smoking it in my Dr. Grabow Omega.

Shut the pond waterfalls down cause they are working the fields after cutting the soy down last night. Time to clean the filters. Having a sunny morning with Balkan Supreme in my Fisher Meerschaum lined briar and more Joe.. :D

Smoking Tobacco Galleria Irish Creme in Stanwell Hans Christian Andersen with short stem.

Status
Not open for further replies.