What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Smoking Davidoff Royalty in my Dr. Grabow Multi-finned Viking.

drgrab12.jpg

As Always, a killer inspiring pic VE......... Keep em coming!

Went over Muddler's place today. We smoked Some of Natch' stash he sent me!
Brilliant Afternoon.
Mudd gifted me 3 super high enders, will post them up as soon as I get a gap and the buffing wheel out!
Mudd also gave me a sh*t load of Am pipe and a half tin of Red Rapparee.

What a killer afternoon full of Surprises!!!
WOW man, Thanks Mudd!

Now some Uhle's 300 in one of those high enders!!!

:cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

Earlier in a Boswell bent Syrian Star '96, sramless, smoooth, delicious, Ken :tongue:
Pacem en Puffing! :tongue:

Beautiful day here. Hey Piet sounds like you been keeping busy today doing good stuff.. Got my Royal British pipe in today.. It smokes just fine. Glad you like the pictures too..
Dorchester Esoterica Gifted Thanks Fumo Bro in my New Estate Royal British with some cold Malt Liquor.. :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:
Chuck..
This Pic put a cheer in the day.. The sky was wonderful and the colors dance...

Piet Binsbergen":fuh8rz2g said:
As Always, a killer inspiring pic VE......... Keep em coming!

Went over Muddler's place today. We smoked Some of Natch' stash he sent me!
Brilliant Afternoon.
Mudd gifted me 3 super high enders, will post them up as soon as I get a gap and the buffing wheel out!
Mudd also gave me a sh*t load of Am pipe and a half tin of Red Rapparee.

What a killer afternoon full of Surprises!!!
WOW man, Thanks Mudd!

Now some Uhle's 300 in one of those high enders!!!

Great afternoon smoking some exquisite aged tobacco - Old Gowrie, Marlin Flake & McC 5115. Right now it's my insomnia smoke - FVF in a GBD New Era billiard. Oh, Piet gifted me two more Jan Piet's!

HOW, Baki lovat, ginger beer,,,couple hundred canadians in the back yard,,,

In my Castello #35 OA KKK Heinrich Golden fl., in my Tinsky Xmas '03 C&D's Burley fl. #1, Ken :tongue:

Beautiful sky of stars tonight. S.G. Best Brown Flake Gifted.. Thanks Jordon you made my night. In my Big Head Meer.. And the last of the Malt Liquor.. Life Is Good. :cheers: Best dreams everyone..

Wessex BVF in a Sav Auto 5, the tin is just about empty. :(

pipetongue1":fmw04ql5 said:
Rum Flake '09 in my 3/4 bent Ser Jac Dawg, Ken :tongue:
PS luxury bullseye flake in BBB billiard #606 :cheers: :cheers:

velveteagle":dc0dcbl5 said:
Beautiful sky of stars tonight. S.G. Best Brown Flake Gifted.. Thanks Jordon you made my night. In my Big Head Meer.. And the last of the Malt Liquor.. Life Is Good. :cheers: Best dreams everyone..
Brilliant Chuck!
And again, thanks for posting those pic's of yours.
I really like your concept of composition, it speaks to me! That brother is called Talent, you either have it or you don't, you my friend Have all of it!!! :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

12 yr old Old Gowrie in a Castello Old Antiquari........ dang life it tough!
Thanks for the pipe Mudd!

Piet Binsbergen said:
Brilliant Chuck!
I really like your concept of composition, it speaks to me! That brother is called Talent, you either have it or you don't, you my friend Have all of it!!! :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

Thanks Piet.. Just sharing what makes me happy.. New day here taking the Walnut for a walk with my MM Cob and a hot cupajoe.. Have a great smoke everyone..

velveteagle said:
Piet Binsbergen":gdvmymmt said:
Brilliant Chuck!

Thanks Piet.. Just sharing what makes me happy.. New day here taking the Walnut for a walk with my MM Cob and a hot cupajoe.. Have a great smoke everyone..

Cuppa Joe goes down any time of day for me!
Off to do the same!
Enjoy!

Could not help it. Breaking out some special blend I was gifted from Natch.. Thanks Bro..
McCellan's #5115 11/99 Old World Classic Cake in my Italian Ooh Paul ( Ebay Win ) More Coffee.. Sun is out and its a beauty of a day.. :cheers:

velveteagle":xmyml6ro said:
Could not help it. Breaking out some special blend I was gifted from Natch.. Thanks Bro..
McCellan's #5115 11/99 Old World Classic Cake in my Italian Ooh Paul ( Ebay Win ) More Coffee.. Sun is out and its a beauty of a day.. :cheers:
MAN O MAN Chuck, Natch sent me the same blend from 1999, wow, you are going to love it!!!!!!!
Let me know what you think of that 1999 #5115!!! :cheers: :cheers:

Piet Binsbergen":4giabu4o said:
velveteagle":4giabu4o said:
MAN O MAN Chuck, Natch sent me the same blend from 1999, wow, you are going to love it!!!!!!!
Let me know what you think of that 1999 #5115!!! :cheers: :cheers:
Wow Piet.. This #5115 is cream of the crop.. Started out good and got better all the way down to the ash.. Left a wonderful smell in the pipe when I was done. I sniff the warm chamber when I am done to get a good feeling in my nose. I gave it a double star on my order list.. Most that I like get one star for re order status. I can still taste it in my mouth and I am loving it.. Natch really got it right for pleasure blends. Going to try it again in my meer later.. :cheers: :cheers:

1999 Marlin Flake in a Pietenpauw. A gift from Natch, shared by Piet. Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.