What are you snuffing?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Snuff Store Black Magic

Nice creamy leather aroma in the tin. Straight tobacco in the nose with just a hint of smoke.
:pirat:

Viking Dark. Been snuffing my damn fool head off for a long while now and I think this has become the only snuff that I really want to take anymore. This and perhaps a little SG Mastif when I am feeling like something minty..

Just got my order of 2015 PVT from Old Mill.

Just wanted to thank D&B for speaking so highly of it.

Sublime.

:D

I'm having Bernard's Aecht Alt Schmalzler. @Direwolf I want to try some Old Mill :clown:

AlphaWarrior":251e0lky said:
I'm having Bernard's Aecht Alt Schmalzler. @Direwolf I want to try some Old Mill :clown:
You have to email him to order, and pay with paypal, but it's so worth it.

Toque Peanut Butter.

Nice, but not something I feel the need to keep on hand.

idbowman":w5w8pind said:
Toque Peanut Butter.
Nice, but not something I feel the need to keep on hand.
Maybe mix it with some OM Bananas Foster and make yourself an Elvis. :pig:

Speaking of Bananas Foster, I just got my tin in this week and gave it a whirl.
Wow, great snuff! The complex aromas last and last and it provides a nice hit of vitamin N. :drunken:

Toque Xmas Pudding.

Great seasonal snuff...must love cloves, though.

That Bernard snuf that smells like a mentholated Christmas tree. I can't remember what it's called...

Y'all corrupted me.

Large jars of Winter Solstice 2015 and Perfecto arrived to join with Evangeline in keeping me enthralled.  I haven't done this since Bubba Olsen offered up some snuff in high school to try.

They are all amazing.  I never knew anything could be like this.  Winter Solstice 2015 lasts and lasts.  The others have a shorter active period.  Evangeline is just WOW!  Perfecto will try to rip out the inside of your nose if you are not careful.  But get it right and it is amazingly creamy.