What are you snuffing?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just got into snuff this past week and am enjoying it thoroughly It all started last weekend when I was hanging at my local smoke shop. A couple of guys were doing snuff and asked if I would like to try. I said no because I had a bad cold, and they said that the honey menthol snuff might help my nasal passageway. I tried it out and sure enough, it cleared me out. Since then, I have been using the Wilson's of Sharrow Honey Menthol and just picked up some Irish High Toast No.22. Pretty good stuff as well!

-Scott

Doc Manhattan":b6mmcyrs said:
Handsome Dynamite":b6mmcyrs said:
Wilson's of Sharrows Tom Buck
That's my favorite! (Or at least my favorite SP.)
It is a good one. I keep a tin in my daily pipe bag.

Been alternating between Wilsons Irish High Toast and Crumbs of Comfort, the only 2 snuffs I have so far. Am only on day 2 but I am loving it so far. Called all the local B&M's to no avail for more choices so I am putting together an order as I type.

You should definitely get some McChrystals original and genuine... I have lots of different snuffs, but I think that one is a must for everyone :D

Well my snuffing has progressed considerably in the past couple of weeks. Got an order from Mars and have been sampling all the goodies. Wilsons Aniseed Extra has become my every morning starter, does wonders to clear the head and eliminate any morning-after headache that we might be subject to (self-inflicted or otherwise). Enjoying Tom Buck as well although is taking a while for the SP style to become a real favorite. Picked up a couple of Toque brand snuffs and find that the Whiskey and Honey, Raspberry Menthol and especially the Absinthe are great. Lastly, got a tin of McCrystals Original and enjoy it although too much will freeze my nose for about 10 minutes.

Also got 2 samples of the Dutch Windmill Latakia snuffs. Wonderful intense Latakia tobacco but not what I want up my nose, save it for my pipe.

I'm a big fan of the Aniseed Extra :)

Latest try for me was "Red Bull" snuff - I had heard it was no longer available but found it online easy enough - having tried some other energy snuffs I didn't have very high hopes, but it is the best of it's type by far (in that it manages to be a pleasing snuff as well as an energy snuff)

I also find Dutch Chocolate to be quite the pick me up - not an energy snuff, but it has that effect on me...

Anyway, grab up some Red Bull if you can - not unpleasant...

WOS Crumbs of Comfort. Doc Manhattan You were correct, everything pales when compared with this stuff.
Ed

Ps I have kinda gotten distracted. I love my pipes and the flavours of various tobaccos, but this stuff called snuff has sent me on a whirlwind of discovery. I think I wish I had been introduced to this stuuff a long time ago.
Ed

Ed, I don't want to take credit from another bro... I think one of the other snuffers put you on the right track!

Wilson's is always good, Crumbs of Comfort is fine stuff, but I'm not a spearmint fan... for me I turn to Hedges L260, the atom bomb of menthol.

Thanks to whomever it was then. I will continue to enjoy all threads available on BoB. This is truly the best forum I have found, and all the people seem to have the best attitudes possible. Glad to be here.
Ed

Poschl Packard's Club. Hate that spring loaded dispenser. Good snuff after the initial shock of coolness.
Ed

LV9 wrote:
Toque Vanilla

I gonna order me some.
Ed.

It's pretty good although mild on the Nic department.

Today's selection is cloves by McCrystals.

Well my Friend is gone out of town this weekend (he is the one with all the hoouch I bum) so I guess I'll stick with that Schmalzer I been using til I can get the boat to deliver me something else. I got two new boxes with nothing in them (scared to put schmalzer in one afraid it will make the wood swell.

Schmalzler SF Südfrucht to the rescue.
Ed

Status
Not open for further replies.