What are you snuffing?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
So George Kaplan bombed me with seven different (and very generous) samples of snuffs... I'll be back with impressions of the other varieties he sent but right now I'm stuck on Wilson's of Sharrow Rose. It's incredible. Easy to take, perfect moisture and grind for me and the scent is heavenly. It's lingers just long enough and there's a surprising amount of tobacco flavor that comes through as well. All day snuff no doubt. My lady even liked it a lot! Thank you so much, GK! We do need more action in this area of BoB :D

Long, rainy drive home tonight in a non-smoking company car. Started with WofS Lavender mixed 2:1 with Rose. Felt like an old English lady was riding shotgun. Restored my manliness with a pinch of Navy Scotch, then went for the Indian deli experience with some Kohlinoor. (If it's an Indian place, is it a deli or Delhi?) Opened my eyes on the home stretch with a bit of Toque Peppermint. Now I think I'll settle in with the F&T Morlaix for desert. Maybe after a pipe and a brandy...

Dammit! Forgot I was out of Morlaix. Maybe I'll try the "Smokemater Technique" and run some rock-hard Perfection Plug through the old burr mill coffee grinder I use for spices. 3P SP, anyone?

Been a while but I'm going to take a pinch or two of some Wilson's Rose before I finish a DGT'd bowl of Escudo

This is such a lovely snuff! Pretty good little kick as well

SG Apricot! Not only because it's my only one, but because it's so gosh darn amazing!
Zach!

Silver Dollar Cherry Snuff... doesn't remind me of Cherries, but something good all the same!
Zach

Back and forth between Toque Chocolate and SG Elmos Reserve. Elmo is yummy, but the finer snuff is going in easier with clogged sinuses so I am snuffing more of the Toque right now.

Sharrow Crumbs of Comfort. Can definitely feel the menthol in it and wow what a difference from chocolate and elmo to this!! I like it but dang is it strong.

Swiss Chocolate
Gingerbread
6 Photo (I don't know how to read there labels) but to me it is good.
Maccoboy
Checkerberry
Hello all you guys and girls.
I was just checking in to let some of the people I used to know on here Know I ain't dead yet.

SG Apricot. How is Chocolate snuff really guys? I'm curious. Not a huge milk or white chocolate fan, but I can enjoy DARK chocolate in small doses. It's something I'm really interested to try...
Zach

Chocolate isn't bad at all and is honestly what goes in my nose 90% of the time. WoS just came out with a chocolate. Dahlokia (or however thats spelled) has on called Swiss Chocolate that is supposed to have the most chocolate flavor so I have a tin of that on the way. I am a chocolate lover so it is a must for me to have....enough so that I ordered a pound of Toque and a pound of WoS chocolate. I'd much rather snuff Elmos Reserve to the chocolate, but it messes with my nose.

So far this morning Ozona President first thing, then a few times of G&H SP, and now SG KB Special. Just got my first order yesterday of: 1 x McChrystal's Original & Genuine 8.75g
1 x Gawith Hoggarth CM 10g
1 x Wilsons Coffee Cream 10g I do not find a coffee flavor at all
1 x Gawith Hoggarth S.P 10g
1 x Wilsons Burgundy 10g Not sure I will ever like this one as it reminds me of the perfume counter of Dillards. Heavily scented
1 x Ozona President 7g
1 x Samuel Gawith McCombie 10g
1 x Samuel Gawith Kendal Brown Special 10g

Bounced today between:
Poschl- Red Bull
F&T (WoS)- Morlaix
Toque- Chocolate
Sam G- Apricot
Abraxas- Dragun

I have to admit the Morlaix is freaking awesome as is the Red Bull. Dragun has a nice kick. I don't see the real appeal of the Apricot though, maybe after a few more days it'll grow on me.

Ozona President and then G&H CM
Samuel Gawith McCombie
and now G&H SP

Status
Not open for further replies.