What are you snuffing?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
DrumsAndBeer":10pytxba said:
Then I bust out the F&T Morlaix, go on a walk & the foul stench of humanity just fades away. Snuff, your best friend and personal deodorizer. :p
Morlaix works splendidly in communal bathrooms after dinner chow in the DFAC, just FYI.

kaiser83":u9uf6vtc said:
DrumsAndBeer":u9uf6vtc said:
Then I bust out the F&T Morlaix, go on a walk & the foul stench of humanity just fades away. Snuff, your best friend and personal deodorizer. :p
Morlaix works splendidly in communal bathrooms after dinner chow in the DFAC, just FYI.
Many of the F&T snuff could fit that bill!

DrumsAndBeer":72cqcosf said:
It would be good to know which flavors you enjoy given my limited experience with snus.
I'm assuming snus was a typo - although I could talk about that a bit too.

As far as snuff I am largely a toast lover. Of the 21 pounds of snuff I have stockpiled toast make up the bulk of it.

Toque Whiskey & Honey
Toque Natural Toast
Toque Lime Toast
Toque Almond Toast
Toque Bourbon
Wilson's 20, 21 & 22
Wilson's Lemon Toast
F&T HDT

Non Toast

Fubar Grunt (some call it a toast - I don't but that's okay :lol: )

McCrystal Hops
McCrystal Mild Lemon
McCrystal S'Nuff

Molens Gingerbread

Samuel Gawith Elmo's Reserve
Samuel Gawith Kendal Brown Original
Samuel Gawith Kendal Brown Special
Samuel Gawith Scotch Black

Toque Berwick Brown
Toque Christmas Pudding
Toque Natural
Toque Original
Toque Peppermint
Toque Quit
Toque Spanish Gem

Viking Brown
Viking Dark

Wilsons Sherry
Wilsons Strausborg
Wilsons Whisky

Kaiser, hang in there. I think he had a head start! You'll catch him soon enough!

Just saw that MrSnuff is out of Viking Dark, bummer. Now that 500gr tube makes more sense...

petertschantz":asm4sc8n said:
Kaiser, hang in there. I think he had a head start! You'll catch him soon enough!

Just saw that MrSnuff is out of Viking Dark, bummer. Now that 500gr tube makes more sense...
I have no doubt Kaiser will pass me in no time. I have made only one snuff purchase in the past year. Instead I have put away 70 lbs of pipe tobacco since September or so...

The Viking Dark being out of stock is good news! When the 500 gram tubes come in you can be assured it is fresh!

Get one and transfer it to mason jars

That's the plan Slide, as soon as they are back in stock!

I've got everything in Mason jars (little ones) already, and I have some bigguns in the garage!

Pfft, I have no intent on passing you up Slide. If I hit 15 pounds I will be set for life. I would like to stockpile a ton of pipe tobacco though, but it is a challenge because I am never home to jar bulk so I have to stick to tins.

kaiser83":0pbxa8p4 said:
Pfft, I have no intent on passing you up Slide. If I hit 15 pounds I will be set for life. I would like to stockpile a ton of pipe tobacco though, but it is a challenge because I am never home to jar bulk so I have to stick to tins.
:lol: I hear you. I either need more pipe tobacco or I need to smoke less!

I do have a plan though! :lol:

I hope your plan is to buy more pipe tobacco...or work for a B&M....or rob a pipe shop....or...or...or :affraid:

Excellent list Slide, I'll have to try a few of those out. & yes, I meant snuff not snus. :p I am especially interested in McCrystal Hops. Dried hops is one of my favorite aromas on the planet.

My plan? Perhaps at the most 45-50 pounds of pipe tobacco and a random assortment of snuff. If I have a half pound to 12 ounces of tobacco to smoke a year I'll be set and I will still be able to bomb random fools at will without putting a dent in my lifetime supply! 8) :lol:

petertschantz":s9o6k5jt said:
Viking Dark and a cup of Columbian coffee, excellent!
Had a similar combo yesterday. Viking Dark with a triple shot of espresso

Ahhh Slide, I'm jealous! this was very mediocre office coffee... I am taking SWMBO to dinner tomorrow evening to celebrate the holiday and will make sure to take the Viking with me!

Well...since my company is reducing their physical footprint by shutting down smaller offices I know work from home. As such I am in charge of what coffee is purchased.

There are downsides from working at home.

Here is my work area

and my snuff drawer - the 4 ounce jars I fill my snuff box from

The downsides are that I am easily distracted and I can resist anything but temptation...

I only wish that my work area was so tidy and well organised.

Even more I wish I had as many pipes and such a supply of pipe tobacco and snuff.

I can quite understand the distractions.

Status
Not open for further replies.