What do you drive?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not actually my car, but I guess on the "information super highway", we can drive whatever we want...

I got to test drive an Aston Martin and a Lambo recently as my son got me a Supercar Sensation gift for Fathers Day.
id_override_868.jpg

id_override_866.jpg

Hard to believe they fit those two backseats in that Maserati convertible. Gotta say, the esoteric appeal of the Maserati often trumps Ferrari and Lamborghini, in my little world. Ultimately, I'm more of a Fiat/Alfa Romeo kind of guy, but a Maserati Ghibli? That's class!

hobie1dog":1g7gou61 said:
I got to test drive an Aston Martin and a Lambo recently as my son got me a Supercar Sensation gift for Fathers Day.
id_override_868.jpg

id_override_866.jpg
How'd that Lambo handle? :cheers:

Harlock999":i10uoafy said:
hobie1dog":i10uoafy said:
id_override_868.jpg

id_override_866.jpg
How'd that Lambo handle? :cheers:
Like a big race Kart, but it was the typical Italian car....transmission sounding like it's coming apart any minute, bodypanels creaking, but it has a real sense of a raw race car because of those things. Fun for sure.

Well, my daily driver is a 09' VW Jetta TDI, been a great car, my Wife's car is a 05' Jeep Liberty, much more suited to our climate, just an absolute snow machine..

I drive a '97 Mercury Tracer, green and covered with bumper stickers. I dream of Trans AMs, Pontiacs or Camaros...but my Tracers runs like a champ, never gives me any lip, and fits multiple bodies in the boot.

I'm a Ford man. Black F250 4x4 crew cab and a Metallic Dark Grey Taurus. Both 2003 models.

Sometimes, I feel quite like driving one of these. In a village, on an island...

Honda Civic for the gas mileage, 36-38mpg

100_1921.jpg

And a '99 Ford F-150 for the fun of it.

99Flareside1.jpg

2003 VW Golf TDI. 170,000 trouble free miles and 48-50 MPG. The most fun and economical car I've ever owned. And for hauling around the fishing skiff and kayaks it's a '99 GMC pickup.
Doc

After 25 years on 5 different Toyotas I switched to Honda. I do not drive much anymore, so I am happy with '04 Honda Civic sedan 1.6.

Saw an older gent driving one of these this morning. Passed me like I was standing still!

All hail the mighty Pacer X!
I have a sentimental attachment to AMC cars, as my dad drove a Gremlin X for a while.

2007 VW Polo. It only has 45000 miles on it. Works great in the city.