What do you drive?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A 1970 MGB/GT was my daily driver for many years. I sometimes miss the car but never the problems (everything you've ever heard about Lucas electrical systems is absolutely true). Now it's a 2000 Toyota 4Runner; haven't spent a weekend working on cars since :cheers: !

Well, my company provided me with a new Dodge mini van. Very practical. My baby is a 2004 SVT Cobra. Gone but not forgotten. My 17 year old actually thought he would get to drive it to school.
SmallAngleSVT1.jpg

We've had more Mustangs over the years than patience.
66 GT vert, 69 429 (clone), 68 GT/CS, 68 coupe. The 04 cobra is my favorite. 375rwhp from the factory.

my daily driver is a 99 Dodge ram with the cummins diesel.and in the garage is a Alfa Romeo Spider that is my project car. And a 1989 560 SEL Mercedes benz.

2004 Jeep Liberty Renegade
1998 Lincoln Mark VIII (54,000 original miles)
1976 Chevy Corvette
1998 BMW 740il (black on black) with the M-Sport package.

1994 Honda Accord sedan with the VTEC engine. Unfortunately, it has to be an automatic, as I am disabled and have to have hand controls. Has decent acceleration, but I run it flat out too much and only get about 27mpg.

I have been happy with it, but it has developed a problem where it just dies at speed for no reason, will not restart, and when it gets to the mechanic it starts right up and computer diagnosis says it is fine. :( Maybe I don't hold my mouth right or something....

Time will tell, but my mechanic tells me that to find the problem we have to let it happen again and get to it during the time when it won't start and perform diagnostics then. Luckily, he is a long-time friend and won't charge out the wazoo.

03 Dodge Ram 1500 4-door and an 07 Harley Davidson Road King Custom.

'03 Honda CRV

Previous was a '97 Honda Civic and before that another '97 Civic. . .

I guess I'm a Honda guy.

I'm a black F250 man. It's one tough but comfortable way to travel and haul necessary shit a man needs.

1997 Toyo 4Runner, 254,000 miles, named "Greta". My desert honey, tough, kind of a f'ed up face, never fails me.
2006 Bajaj Chetak 4T scooter, named "Bajayjay." My shifty Vespa clone, teachin' me to ride!

Kyle: Learn to operate your Vespa and you're on your way to a Harley Electra Glide. Mine was a '76 Liberty Edition. BAD=Bike Addictive Disorder. Manhood lives large!

LIPIPE":nw5ucb48 said:
Kyle: Learn to operate your Vespa and you're on your way to a Harley Electra Glide. Mine was a '76 Liberty Edition. BAD=Bike Addictive Disorder. Manhood lives large!
No chance. Family had a Harley shop for years, can probably rebuild an engine with my eyes closed. 8)

My Vespa is teaching me how to shift and ride a Vespa! :D My motorcycle of choice is Triumph. I'd like an old 70s BMW, too.