WHAT is going on with THIS site ?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wooooooaaaah...  You Puff R Diddy are on an Android?!?   Dude that's not an iPhone.

LG Optimus Pro. The only reason I got it was because it has a damned big screen for a cell phone, my eyesight is going to hell, and in my job I need to be able to do some quick navigation with google maps without stopping to put on reading glasses and still squint at a tiny little screen. It's actually a nice device.

Yes, I'm already wanting the new jumbo sized iPhone 6. Maybe in a couple more years. Gotta get my $$ worrth outta this one first.

It kind of is these days actually. We're on tour now so I brought both phone and laptop along. The iPhone is waaaay faster so I've been opting to use it instead. Only thing is watching movies on a phone is sucky.

Notifications are again delayed by a couple days. Just found five new members awaiting activation. I will try to stay on top of it.

Maybe the last of my thousands of useless posts were gobbing up the posting software, and it only took a year to sort out:   everything, phone or computer, has been fine on my end for the last few days.  Host space must be dropping the ball.

8)

You two knock it off... This threads about blaming the mods and admins for all of Monbla's life issues. :evil:

puros_bran":8nzonooa said:
You two knock it off... This threads about blaming the mods and admins for all of Monbla's life issues. :evil:

Good point. I noticed Monbla's now quoting his belonging to the Pipe Smoking Union for fifty years now rather than forty, and I've only been gone a year. I'm no mathematician, but...

...Mark, it's Yak's posts, they're morphing into Skynet or something. :heart:

Miss that guy around here. :face:

8)

Kyle Weiss":o6894d50 said:
puros_bran":o6894d50 said:

Good point.  I noticed Monbla's now quoting his belonging to the Pipe Smoking Union for fifty years now rather than forty, and I've only been gone a year.   I'm no mathematician, but...

...Mark, it's Yak's posts, they're morphing into Skynet or something.   :heart:

Miss that guy around here.   :face:

8)
I started smoking a pipe in 1969. So I guess my math is not as CORRECT as you Millenials, I'm only a Boomer ya know, but by my calculations it's gone PAST 40 years now . Oh well I stand corrected by the great desert master :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: