WHAT is going on with THIS site ?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
puros_bran":itsxk8fw said:
I'm more inclined to believe it's the admins and mods of this site randomly harassing people.  Hey it's feasable.
Pay no attention to that rabble rouser.

Pretty cool how yall have managed to make Monbla quit the site twice... Who yall targeting next?

puros_bran":mcze7psx said:
Pretty cool how yall have managed to make Monbla quit the site twice... Who yall targeting next?
Three guesses and the first two don't count,,, :D

I just went into the admin panel and found out forumotion is resolving a bunch of problems reported by all of their boards.

Please note:
1- Our technicians are working on bugs. So, slowdowns are possible

Now which one of you admin/mod guys was it!? Who's been messing with all the settings!? I swear, it's definitely personal. One of youse is trying to keep me off the board! :roll:

Methinks thou dost protest too much .

Maybe you're the culprit. :D

It's either that mark guy (I knew he had it out for me from day one) or that puros dude! No way it could just be a server or Forumotion glitch. No way!

Having problems E?

Maybe next time the check for your membership dues won't bounce. :lol!:

I was over on pipesandcigars.com and they didn't have a problem. Just sayin.

Peeb, I think they're putting the Balkan Sobranie profits into site maintenance. ;)

Anyhow, maybe it is an Forumotion thing, but I got my eye on you anyway, mark! I know those admin guys are out to get me, no matter how much I pay in dues. :evil:

Another issue going on, when I come back to this forum and hit the New Posts button it says there are no new posts, but when I scroll through the individual forums there are quite a few new posts.

Your "last log in" was read as your current log in.    I have had that happen a few times a week for 7 years....  
Just go down and click "today's active topics" at the bottom of the forums lists

(Holy shit PDiddy, we've been on here 7 years.. Plus 3-4 years at Knox.. man I've talked to you for a decade).

Puff Daddy":k7llobwn said:
Another issue going on, when I come back to this forum and hit the New Posts button it says there are no new posts, but when I scroll through the individual forums there are quite a few new posts.
Happens here a couple times a week for the last few years also.

Here we go again!! By the time this posts, it will have taken about 9 minutes !! See ya over on the Smoker's Forum !!

I was just saying I'd go over there and see what's up! I KNOW the host site is having server problems it's just frustrating when your "main squeeze" isn't doin' right !! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: