Your latest order from Mr. Snuff, Toque, Rosinski, etc.

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Interesting thing about DeK, they are a not-for-profit, preserving history in Holland and making snuff with windmills.

Also, Berwick Brown was my first snuff. I'm still fond of it.

Only items that sounded good today were Rosinski Poltergeist and Berliner Luft. Anybody here tried these before?

Jim

hummmmm. Well orders away. I'll have to see what I think. Off to practice my snort!

Roger that! Hopefully they don't send me samples of what I ordered. With two sample packs though what are the odds?

Old Mill Order
Marlin Spike
Moulin Rouge
Melba's Toast
Nocturne
And a sample of the two menthols

Let us know what you think of Moulin Rouge and Nocturne in particular!

Jim

First order from Old Mill (small tins):
Black Velvet
Equinox
Lambic
Melba's Toast
Moulin Rouge
Solstice
Yvette

huffelpuff":bqjp59px said:
Let us know what you think of Moulin Rouge and Nocturne in particular!

Jim
Should be here today...I'll have a sniff around 3pm today when I get home...

Post back when you dig into the Lambic. Pretty much everyone raves about it and I'm thinking about tossing it into my next order.

Mr Snuff Order:

2x 25g Snuff Store Black Magic (out of Viking Dark, couldn't pull the trigger on the 500g can)
1x 10g Bernards Brazil Doppelfermentiert (wanted 3, only 1 in stock)
1x 25g F&T Old Paris
1x 25g F&T Santo Domingo
2x 25g Sam G Black Coffee
1x 25g Sam G Grousemoor
1x 25g Toque Berwick Brown

The Old Paris and Grousemoor are new to me...the others are just stocking up on old favorites. In the meantime, I'll be doing an order from Old Mill in a few weeks - just waiting for Antebellum to be ready for ordering.

Just got a trio in:

Toque Berwick Brown
Viking Brown
F&T Princes Special

Of the three, the Viking Brown is the most interesting. Smells exactly like a campfire of ground up cowpies. Kaff! Kaff! In a good way, of course.   8)

Blackhorse":4l6tekrj said:
Of the three, the Viking Brown is the most interesting. Smells exactly like a campfire of ground up cowpies. Kaff! Kaff! In a good way, of course.   8)
Yeah that description doesn't make you wanna run the other way at all!

i.d. - You know, I feel a certain kinship to you...don't know why.

<check out avatars>

And being a charter member of the "Friends Don't Let Friends Smoke Grousemoor Association"...I was just concerned.