Your latest order from Mr. Snuff, Toque, Rosinski, etc.

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
idbowman":d2tnd4n3 said:
In the meantime, I'll be doing an order from Old Mill in a few weeks - just waiting for Antebellum to be ready for ordering.
Same here. I'd love for Suzette and PVT 2015 to be ready too.

gravel":sfrvj1p0 said:
I'd love for Suzette and PVT 2015 to be ready too.
gravel, do you know when PVT will be ready?

Quite possible the best snuff I have ever had, seriously.

DrumsAndBeer":s66mlxzv said:
gravel":s66mlxzv said:
I'd love for Suzette and PVT 2015 to be ready too.
gravel, do you know when PVT will be ready?

Quite possible the best snuff I have ever had, seriously.
This summer. I see he updated his website with that information, so that is progress.

gravel":r0ji75mq said:
This summer. I see he updated his website with that information, so that is progress.
I can hardly wait. I'll place my first order then. In the meantime, I have some other snuff to get through.

Thanks for the info.

DrumsAndBeer":3tcn660d said:
gravel":3tcn660d said:
I can hardly wait. I'll place my first order then. In the meantime, I have some other snuff to get through.

Thanks for the info.
Via email: PVT is over a month away.

Blackhorse":0z3iea2v said:
Sounds like a Spring order to me.
Yeah, but I like these types of flavored year round.

I'm eagerly waiting for Suzette.

Placed an order with Chef Daniel.

Old Mill order
1 small Nocturne
1 small Moulin Rouge
1 small Limoncello

Can't wait!!!!!

Oh and Suzette sounds absolutely delightful to me!

Blackhorse":c6dp3zeb said:
So...have you tried Melba?
Me? No. I do have the March menu in hand and I was checking out some of the toasts. That one peaked my interest, but perhaps not as much as the Tennessee & the Pumpernickel. I am waiting until the June to order.

So far I have only had the flavors that Gravel sent me, Greyhound, Butternut Toast, Pure VA Toast and Evangeline. The Pure VA Toast was superb, as was the Butternut. Evangeline made me realize that I can't toot perique w/o an epic seizure like sneezing fit, (good flavor though). Greyhound was very good.

Butternut and PVT are my favorites. I've been carefully preserving them. I'm glad to know PVT will be back. BNT, who knows?

Been trying to place a modest order on the Toque website...get the items into the cart OK...then when I click to either view the cart or checkout everything in the cart goes away. WTF. Is it me?

It seems to be just you. I had no problem putting a 200g bag of snuff in the cart and going to the check out.