Your latest order from Mr. Snuff, Toque, Rosinski, etc.

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No afraid not. Just find that when sites are being wiggy for me that a reboot is usually in order.

Well that sucks! Wish I had a more helpful suggestion. Do you have the same problem on your other devices? :scratch: I really hate tech at times.

I'll try that later.

The thing is...it worked fine before...using my Android/Chrome/Nexus 7/pad. I prefer using this for most everything as it's SO much faster than Windows anything.

I'll see what THEY say. It's not like I HAVE to spend the money. I just wanted to try the Toque USA version of Whiskey & Honey and the Rustics. I'll live without it.

I get it. My windows phone is the same way. Makes a fellow just want to smash it with a hammer. Hopefully it's something simple.

Well, I feel better. My wife just tossed a little pack to me from the mail...a tin of Viking Thor's Hammer and a refill of Gawith Kendal Brown. 

Enjoying my first workout with Thor's Hammer now. Nice. Very nice indeed. Not smokey like Viking Dark, lighter flavor but in the same ballpark. Easy to handle, etc.

You're thinking of the Sam Gawith item. While I have the Original of that line, and like it...the one I reordered is the Gawith Hogarth Kendal Brown...which really resonates with me.

Blackhorse":elq9pn07 said:
You're thinking of the Sam Gawith item. While I have the Original of that line, and like it...the one I reordered is the Gawith Hogarth Kendal Brown...which really resonates with me.
Any scent to that one, or is it just tobacco flavor?

gravel":a4pdf703 said:
Ordered medium tins of Limoncello, Yvette, and Lambic from Old Mill.
These are scheduled to arrive today. I wonder which I should try first. :pig:

gravel":nazsc4h4 said:
Just like any old beer or wine tasting, I'd go from lightest to dark. :p

idbowman":owtz7yep said:
DrumsAndBeer":owtz7yep said:
Blackhorse":owtz7yep said:
Grousemoor? You're a brave, brave man.   :)
No doubt! :p
My hope is that the snuff is more to my liking than the pipe blend (it worked for Firedance!)

Well...you can't win 'em all. Order arrived, and Grousemoor is, well, it's Grousemoor. Literally, and without exaggeration or hyperbole, smells exactly like perfumed soap without any trace of tobacco.

MAYBE, JUST MAYBE, this'll turn out to be one of those snuffs that aren't good when you try it, then you're running low on stock and have no choice but to toot your way through half a tin while you're waiting for an order to arrive, only to find out that prolonged use makes it quite agreeable...but I'm not holding my breath.

Actually, I am holding my breath - its the only way to avoid the smell.

Don't worry. It's destined to become one of those OMG Joke Christmas Gifts that keeps getting passed back and forth and around, etc. Always to the shocked horror of the recipient. See! Everything has its use.

Yay, my Old Mill order is here!

First impression of the Limoncello. Bear in mind this is first impression and spackled not snorted. This took awhile for the scent to develop. Probably because of the ingestion method. Much more subtle than I was expecting. I get hints of the mint no burn just a scent. I get the honey. The lemon for me though is very floral. Not sure if that's because of the honey or the method that I used to take it. All in all I'd say it's a winner! I don't see it being an all day snuff for me but it sure does ring a lot of bells for me!

Just tried the Moulin Rouge. Wow! Very cherry, yet earthy and complex. This one is going to take some getting to know you better time!

The Nocturne I'll wait till later for. But the tin note I don't pick up on the lat at all. Very earthy and coffee from what I can smell. Will report back later.

gravel":el9e02tg said:
gravel":el9e02tg said:
Ordered medium tins of Limoncello, Yvette, and Lambic from Old Mill.
I received medium tins of Limoncello, Nocturne, and Moulin Rouge!

Alerted to the error, Chef Daniel quickly (within 15 minutes) had apologized, and sent tracking info on large tins of Lambic and Yvette. He also told me to keep the extra tins.