Beat the Heat By Bringing It! (August Bombing Run)

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Roster to date:

1. Kaitlyn3837
2. BriarBeagle
3. DrT999
4. Drumsandbeer
5. Timbo
6. Fr_Tom
7. Blackhorse
8. History Prof 1861
9. GeoffC
10. Ozark Wizard

It does my heart good to have some newbies filling in the ranks!

kaitlyn3837":2hp7qefg said:
Both newbies have been approved for this month's run! Give them a good ribbing to welcome them to the squadron!
Welcome aboard chaps. Remember, stay tight in the formation and keep scanning for bandits. Keep the chatter on the intercom down to a minimum and remain focused on the target - we can't have frag landing on a non BoB target.

Good luck!

Frack! Been busy priming virginias in Republic and forgot to chime in for this month's festival of lights!

Count me in! With luck, my bomb won't end up in Russia or the moon........

Welcome to our new pilots! Blackhorse's comments are spot on, these missions are not trifling matters. Gifting from the heart never is. Safe flights and steady on targets gentlemen, you are now part of an elite group of do-gooders and rapscallions. I think you'll enjoy your time with us!

Cheers, and once more into the breach!

Stick":5rwb9klz said:
kaitlyn3837":5rwb9klz said:
Both newbies have been approved for this month's run! Give them a good ribbing to welcome them to the squadron!
Welcome aboard chaps. Remember, stay tight in the formation and keep scanning for bandits. Keep the chatter on the intercom down to a minimum and remain focused on the target - we can't have frag landing on a non BoB target.

Good luck!
I think this might be the kindest ribbing I have ever seen!

kaitlyn3837":i2ckz2so said:
Stick":i2ckz2so said:
kaitlyn3837":i2ckz2so said:

Good luck!
I think this might be the kindest ribbing I have ever seen!
Safety catch was on ;)

Working on closing on our new home. Therefore, I request a pass from Command.

Navyflake":fte9iypj said:
This time:) But you keep this up and you will get a punishment worth writing home about! BWAHAHAHA! (Just kidding, join when you can!)

Pilots, we are currently debating which target will have the most impact. Stay tuned! If orders aren't out today then they will be out tomorrow! We will keep you informed, but rest assured that someone will be wrecked!

kaitlyn3837":spex0e6b said:
Navyflake":spex0e6b said:
This time:) But you keep this up and you will get a punishment worth writing home about! BWAHAHAHA! (Just kidding, join when you can!)

Pilots, we are currently debating which target will have the most impact. Stay tuned! If orders aren't out today then they will be out tomorrow! We will keep you informed, but rest assured that someone will be wrecked!
There you go again Commander ... threatening me with a good time! Lol!

Sorry I was delayed in sending out orders!

Orders have officially been sent. If you did not receive them or there are any problems please feel free to PM me.

Orders received and confirmed!

Is Gargamel a sanctioned target?

Off to Smurphland!!!

OK.  Just stopping in to fuel up and grab some rations ...

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/YUeq9lD8drQ" frameborder="0" loading="lazy" allowfullscreen ></iframe>