Dog Days Special Ops August Bombing Mission

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
kaiser83":75ded7qk said:
Blackhorse":75ded7qk said:
OMG...what has our little kieveryuu done to himself? He's become some crazy pipe smoking cyberbat...or something. Oh...the humanity!
I think he's a draglin. A cross between a dragon and goblin....thus the glowing green eyes. Although...draglin could be twisted a whole different and more Rocky Horror Picture Show kind of direction.
Either way, a strange and, I dare say, biologically impossible pairing.

gravel":awg0ow8k said:
kaiser83":awg0ow8k said:
Blackhorse":awg0ow8k said:
OMG...what has our little kieveryuu done to himself? He's become some crazy pipe smoking cyberbat...or something. Oh...the humanity!
I think he's a draglin. A cross between a dragon and goblin....thus the glowing green eyes. Although...draglin could be twisted a whole different and more Rocky Horror Picture Show kind of direction.
Either way, a strange and, I dare say, biologically impossible pairing.
Wow, and all I did was move to Boston.... :shock:

Tins:

SG Navy
SG Bracken
Mac Baren Old Dark Fired
Esoterica Pembroke
Dunhill Early Morning Pipe
Escudo (2000!!!)
Smoker’s Haven Exotique Mixture
Blockade Runner
GLP Maltese Falon
Captain Earl’s Stimulus Package
St. Bruno Ready Rubbed
Mick McQuaid Plug
Murray’s Warrior Plug

Bulk:
1 metric tun of FVF (jarred!)
Peterson Connoisseur’s Choice
Boswell’s Apple Strudel
Boswell’s PA Dutch Treat
J4 Mild Burley
Black Velvet
McClelland 2035
PS LNF
Storm Front (finally!)

Cigar:
Tobac Especial Dulce Robusto

Plus a mountain of samples.

Inorganic materials:

One of the most beautiful tampers I have ever seen.
2 cobs
1 cool ass little clay pipe (already christened with some Black Velvet)
2 Chezch tools
1 windscreen
2 packages of pipe cleaners
Rogue Dead Guy Pint Class
Bombardier Imperial Pipe Class
Plus one coaster from Oregon and a counterpart from across the pond

Other goodies:
1.5lbs of awesome coffee
2 bottles of genuine BBQ sauce from Kansas City
1 hip flask of SoCo to wash it all down with.

Last but not least a hand turned Black Walnut bowl, signed and dated Mr. Todd Harris.

Also, some funny guy thought to send a picture of Cindy Crosby tonguing the Stanley Cup…seems he thought we, here in Philly, may have forgotten what the Stanley Cup looks like... Love you too Mo. ;)

One hell of a haul brother. You are both well deserving of your bombs and I hope you enjoy them. Now we just have to figure out some sort of way to convince peoples wives that it isn't a bombing but in fact husbands gone wild with their new yearly bonus. :twisted:

Outstanding swag, Dave! Enjoy it! Sounds like the the bbq sauce might have to be used to cook up dinner to convince your lady that the carpet bombing you just experienced is a very good thing! :lol:

Dave_In_Philly":z29yp4bb said:
Also, some funny guy thought to send a picture of Cindy Crosby tonguing the Stanley Cup…seems he thought we, here in Philly, may have forgotten what the Stanley Cup looks like... Love you too Mo. ;)
Anytime buddy!! Go Pens!! :p :p

PS: Happy smoking!! :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

Major Announcement

Significant Shift in BoB Bomber Squadron Mission Protocol

Don't Tell Me You Didn't Read This

OK Pilots...here it is:

Beginning with the September mission there will be a monitary ceiling placed on any and all 'out of pocket' purchases used as your bomb! This is effective for the September, October and November missions. I've had a fair number of pilots PM me with concerns regarding costs and all leading up to the December holidays...so that's what's gonna happen to help keep things down. I don't want to disallow anyone from having fun...so I'll allow a limit of $20. This will give someone an adaquate amount to work with if there wanted to do something like order a tin of some blend and pay for shipping to them, etc. The limit does not include postage for the bombs. I wanted to set the level at $10, but that wouldn't buy much of anything in today's market. I would actiually prefer the use of one's own holdings to honor a bro...but then some of the guys are new and have limited cellars. This would be a good opportunity to get in the habit of researching the target and finding things that you believe would have 'meaning' to them. I still remember the framed thing one of you did with the target's grandfather's thing in it. That was really epic...and in the best way possible.

Also, there are a very few pilots that due to geographical circumstances, etc. have little choice other than buying and having items sent by the vendor. Those few have 'immunity' from the imposed ceiling.

What about December? I don't know about anyone else, but to me that'll be perhaps the most important mission of the year...given the obvious holiday proximities, etc. and I'm really looking forward to it...planning something special. So the design of the December mission will be...shall we say, unique. Special in what way, you ask. Wouldn't you like to know. :evil:

And as always...feedback is welcome. Not that it'll change anything! lol

So with this immunity do we get an "Immunity Idol" like on Survivor? :lol:

Stepped on a land mine:

*The bomber shipped this with more than enough time to make it here by last Friday - but thanks to the wonders of the Philadelphia Postal Services (see my previous threads, there are several) it didn't detonate until Wednesday.

Just making sure I understand the new rules:

We can send what we want if we already have it, but should only spend $20 or less on new stuff?