Dog Days Special Ops August Bombing Mission

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Blackhorse":gp8o7qf0 said:
Looks like you still have a few to go from this angle.

----------------------------------------------------------

The following depicts a disturbing progression from concern...to dismay...to the horror of social humiliation in the face of disapproving service providers.

I think it speaks volumes regarding the 'power of the bomb' to create not only shocked discord but destructive mayhem as well.

Lovely...just lovely.

"A couple is two; more than that is 'a few' or 'several'.

You're up to five and I want to know what is going on!"

"The mailbox was so full, the door wouldn't shut!

What is the carrier going to think!

You should have warned me!"
What happens when the pile becomes 'many'? :affraid:

Two targets equals twice the fun!

exploding-planet-13246-400x250.jpg

Sitting in my hotel room the night before the NASPC show...nothing like a little bombing day carnage for pre-bed relaxation.

Congrats to both targets you are both awesome guys deserving of the havoc and stir of the wives and the carnage created by the bombs. Can't wait to see all the laif out packages.

Love watching the destruction unfold . Especially on the unsuspecting.

After digging out from all the rubble and locating all the undetonated incendaries, here are pictures and lists of the remains.

First up, the monstrous amounts of samples.

Solani 660 Silver Flake
Soani 656 Aged Burley Flake
C&D Purple Cow
Esoterica Penzance (2 samples from different Brothers)
John Patton Storm Front
Gawith, Haggarth & Co. Coniston Cut Plug
Dan Tobacco Bill Bailey's Balkan Blend
Esoterica Tilbury
Esoterica Stonehaven
Hearth & Home Larry's Blend
MacBaren Old Dark Fired
Stokkebye Luxury Navy Flake
G.L. Pease Union Square
4Noggins Father Orin
4Noggins Weybridge

Larger samples, and a half-pound jar:

C&D Cross Eyed Cricket
C&D Comfort (from 2008)
Samuel Gawith Brown Rope #4 (I may have photographed this one twice :oops: )
Cousin's Cigar Blend 1000 (from a Cleveland, Ohio B&M)
John Patton Storm Front
Samuel Gawith Full Virginia Flake (massive quantity)

Next, the tins sent by the Brothers. Several Brothers noticed that I'm a fan of MacBaren non-aromatics. :lol:

MacBaren Golden Extra
MacBaren Stockton
MacBaren Plumcake
MacBaren HH Old Dark Fired (Get to save this as another Brother sent me a generous sample)
C&D Guilford Flake
Davidoff Green Mixture

And then there are the non-tobacco bombs.

A handmade stand for a pipe, with the Peterson logo on the base.
A fancy pewter tamper (very heavy).
A MM Cob to try samples in.
A book on the air war in the Pacific in WWII (Dad was a U.S. Navy Corpsman serving the Marine landings, and one of my uncles was a tail-gunner in a Marine B-25).
And a motorcycle touring book (Right up my alley, you could say).

I am definitely overwhelmed; I feel like I don't deserve all of this. The Brotherhood is so generous, with knowledge, advice, and now with excessive gifts. I feel very honored, and yet fearful, as Commander Blackhorse stated that more is to come.

I won't be able to post anything about additional bombs until late next week, as I have to go prep the bike (clean and oil the chain, adjust slack, check oil, etc.) to leave for northern Virginia tomorrow with my buddy Tim for a Civil War site tour.

Again, my humble thanks, to all of you guys.

Uber, I would have to agree with you. It will be quite a while before I can restore a regular rotation, having to wade through all of the fine samples.

Those are some really nice pictures, and a lot of hits... nice work guys!

Thanks for posting such detailed pictures Outlaw, its really a pleasure to see the aftermath :)

Congrats you'll get mine asap. Figured I'd sniper the survivors instead of heading up the front line.

Congrates to both targets.

Excellent job bombers. Smoke'm and leave'em in the dust. To smoke. :pirat: 8)

That was spectacular. Fantastic job. The crew should be proud.

MORE PICTURES :bounce: :cheers:

When ever you can find the camera buried under the wreckage.

Blackhorse":wxh0xxp5 said:
OMG...what has our little kieveryuu done to himself? He's become some crazy pipe smoking cyberbat...or something. Oh...the humanity!
I think he's a draglin. A cross between a dragon and goblin....thus the glowing green eyes. Although...draglin could be twisted a whole different and more Rocky Horror Picture Show kind of direction.