Dog Days Special Ops August Bombing Mission

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
GrampaGrossbart":7y7tlt2r said:
Orders received. I love this time of the month. Time to get Hyperborean on a particular tuchus.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/6PQ6335puOc" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" frameborder="0" loading="lazy" allowfullscreen></iframe>
:cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

Target acquired. Payload prepared. Get ready, fellas. This is gonna get ugly.

boeing10.jpg

Whew ! did i make it time ? I just got internet yesterday,,, its been a CRAZY few weeks, i moved twice and have horses and stuff scattered all over the country, BUT I do want to aplogize for missing JULY,

I am here right now, at attention awaiting orders , if its not too late.

Yes - Welcome back, Dusty.

Hopefully the Commander will put you back on the 'Active Duty' list. Since it's still early in the month, including you back in the bombing run shouldn't be a problem. But, that's up to him.

Ok gentlemen, I won´t be able to join you for this one, but I expect the same take-no-prisoners gung ho bombing!! Pity the fool....

Groan...oh no...not a Conan highjack. Anything but a Conan highjack.

OK fine.

Within his flying platform of desctuction...

he's on his way way to deliver the first attack.

Let mayhem reign supreme!​

Well...he never was one for being 'subtle'.

conanblimp.jpg

Blackhorse":pisnjfsp said:
Groan...oh no...not a Conan highjack. Anything but a Conan highjack.

OK fine.

Within his flying platform of desctuction...

he's on his way way to deliver the first attack.

Let mayhem reign supreme!​

Well...he never was one for being 'subtle'.

conanblimp.jpg
And if he leaves New York today travelling at hot air balloon speeds he should reach Lake Constance in oh...5 days 19 hours and 51 minutes.

No, no...they call it 'space-time'.

The 'gravity' of the situation causes a 'well' to exist and so time moves faster in any bombing...um...thing!

I saw it on the Science Channel!

Blackhorse":wq8cizyk said:
No, no...they call it 'space-time'.

The 'gravity' of the situation causes a 'well' to exist and so time moves faster in any bombing...um...thing!

I saw it on the Science Channel!
Space-time + Hot air balloon + Worm Hole = AWESOME!!!

Wait they have a Science Channel :affraid: Lord...P L E A S E when I am OLD don't let that be on tv for me to torture my kids and grandkids with.
(Okay so I have watched the science channel but the stab at BH's age is too much to resist, albeit a feeble attempt at a stab)

The yutes of today have no appreciation for facts and actual knowledge. Instead, when at a loss for a reasoned response they slide off into the realm of personal attacks. Say...have you ever thought about running for office? :lol:

Hey there Mister, my initial response to your Conan balloon was chock full of of actual knowledge and historical facts. But, running for office would be fun, I think if I was 35 I would have a good shot at President this year.

But Blackhorse don't worry I only pick because I care :D (Fall for it, fall for it :lol!: )

Thanks for the Wecome back you guys ! Good to be back.

I got my orders from Blackhorse and am ready to join in on the bombing run.

Being sorta weird has always been one of my most outstanding characteristics.

Being from the Portland, OR area...a town in which "Keep Portland Weird" is a widespread saying reflecting a certain affection for the bizzare...perhaps its only that I mirror the local scene.

http://www.keepportlandweird.org/

Obviously, some people have far more energy and 'need' than prudence. lol

In typical fashion during times of need and the liklihood of extreme pyrotechnics our friends across the pond have joined us.

I know you gentlemen will extend a warm welcome to our newest member, Greyson...a citizen of Great Britain, and currently a resident there. In this regard he joins Kaiser as one who is willing to engage in missions while living abroad...with all the stress and strain and turmoil that adds to the fray. I suggested to him, as a way to ensure that he would be able to join in the fun, that he send his package to me and that I would forward it at the proper time so as to arrive in a coordinated manner with the rest of the Squadron. I'm pleased to be able to assist in this very small way to enable his participation.

This is all quite exciting and I thank him for his good intentions and follow-through, as his package is already in the hands of the Royal Postal Service. And from the sound of what's inside, according to Greyson, it should be one destructive package! I've named him as our RAF Liaison Officer and accorded him all the rights and privilages attached thereto...whatever they might me...certainly our good will if nothing else.

So...welcome Greyson! Good to have you at our side.

Huzzah! Huzzah! Huzzah!​

99_Squadron_RAF.jpg