Dog Days Special Ops August Bombing Mission

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Current Bombers Roster:

1. Mozjo33 (checked in)
2. Cuervo25_1 (AWOL)
3. Roogles (checked in)
4. Rob_In_MO (checked in)
5. s.ireland (checked in)
6. DrT999 (checked in)
7. Taharris (checked in)
8. EC Outlaw (checked in)
9. Dreadgerbil (AWOL)
10. tech2576 (checked in)
11. sam a (retired)
12. DustyRoundup (checked in)
13. Mister E (on approved leave)
14. jefe1037 (AWOL)
15. kaiser83 (checked in)
16. George Kaplan (checked in)
17. UberHuberMan (checked in)
18. SPUD 15 (checked in)
19. Dave_In_Philly (chedked in)
20. i. keenum (checked in)
21. Cigar2you (checked in)
22. Idbowman (chedked in)
23. GrampaGrossbart (checked in)
24. Gravel (checked in)
25. Fishfuzz (checked in)
26. Zjgilbert (checked in)
27. Brauhausbier (checked in)
28. Blackhorse (checked in - lol)

Plus: Greyson (RAF Liaison Office - checked in)

*Hat tip* Gentlemen.

I'm pleased to take part in the destruction, may the bombs find their target.

Hot Tip:

http://www.pipesandcigars.com/hehoto.html

Scroll down to the 8 oz. tins. for less than $15! Now THAT'S a deal.

If I was ordering I get some more Stogie...and Rolando's Own, Virginia Spice and Frenchy's Sunza Bitches are also lots of fun. Lots of guys really like the "Kake" blends, crumble cakes of various components.

BTW: the Landmark Series blends are also on sale:

http://www.pipesandcigars.com/heholase.html

Too bad the Marquee Series and the Sherlock Holmes Pipe Club's VR Blend aren't on sale. Drat!

Welcome Greyson, glad to have allied help on these missions.

Greyson":bqwnos6c said:
*Hat tip* Gentlemen.

I'm pleased to take part in the destruction, may the bombs find their target.
Even more fun for all! Welcome to the Squadron!

Welcome to the group, greyson!

Hope you have as much fun as we do. Be sure to keep Rob, and especially Kyle away from sharp objects and heavy ordinance unless they have protective eye wear and close supervision. :pirate:

Soooo, looks like I'm a little late for this month's mission. Any chance for me to enlist in future endeavors? Although, crawling through a swamp under cover of darkness to leave a surprise package is more my style... ;)

SJH - a PM has been returned to you with specifics re: Squadron Membership...and I just finished a general outline of an overview of basic guidelines, so I'll be getting that to you as well.

And I heartily approve of the 'through the mud' approach to a target's site. One of those "Bridge on the River Kwai" kinda things...wading though the muck with the package held above your head...but not so high as to risk being riddled with bullets.

Blackhorse":24rvouiv said:
SJH - a PM has been returned to you with specifics re: Squadron Membership...and I just finished a general outline of an overview of basic guidelines, so I'll be getting that to you as well.

And I heartily approve of the 'through the mud' approach to a target's site. One of those "Bridge on the River Kwai" kinda things...wading though the muck with the package held above your head...but not so high as to risk being riddled with bullets.
Aye, sir, read and responded!

I've learned to breathe through my ears just for missions of such importance!

Welcome aboard SJH, great to have another land rat in the squadron with all the fly boys.

A welcome addition you are SJH. Looking at the numbers, the target is going to be very unpopular with his postman. I suppose there is collateral damage in any military action...
Incidentally, BH you must have the figures lying around, how have squadron numbers changed month to month? Is August our biggest mission yet?

Welcome to the Squadron, SJH!

The more we have involved in operations like this, the more fun this is. Not to mention Destruction, Havoc, Fear, and Sheer Panic upon the Target! :twisted:

I know - I still have nightmares... :affraid:

How accurate is my imagination Rob? To me, it starts off looking like this:

Fear.jpg

but quickly turns into this:

tumblrm29wn2elpk1r5nf3u.gif

Greyson":jebm6i88 said:
How accurate is my imagination Rob? To me, it starts off looking like this:

Fear.jpg

but quickly turns into this:

tumblrm29wn2elpk1r5nf3u.gif
And what would your expression be if your postman showed up with 30 packages, all customs due? :affraid:

In that case a quick adoption of a new identity might be in order...

Nosir, never heard of him. Me? Just call me Mr. Suparman

imageaxdbn.jpg

Greyson - Not bad, Sir! Not bad at all.

Those pics represent the true feelings I had at the time of the bombing. Note that faces have been changed to protect the innocent (or probably guilty in this case), but the actual expressions shown are spot-on. 8)

Aerial View showing Damage and Destruction

2007529FARMHOUSE-EXPLOSION.jpg

100% Correct again, Greyson.

Taxes & Import Duty fees = Fake ID and Bad Check. The Fake ID so they can't trace it back to me, and the bad check so that I get the items then... :mrgreen:

I am a little scared to know what happened as the dance continued.....either in the video or real life for that matter.

Are you kidding me? Kaiser, if you havent seen the Big Lebowski you need to rectify that right away. But wonder no longer what happened next in the video:

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/FscKSB7Hh_w" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen=""></iframe>