Harbinger of Horrendously Hilarious Halloween Harassment

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Bomber has taken off (hopefully not to an early arrival, this one was iffy, could have launched today or tomorrow)

Ozark Wizard":bm2wg5s8 said:
Sweet news folks! :cheers:

Cry Havoc!
"...and let loose the dogs of war!"

Does that apply to the start of active bombing, or have you made a 'great escape?' :scratch:

Not meaning to derail the thread, buuuuuuut..................

Thursday at 11:00 hours I meet with the therapist (physical, that is). If they like my range of motion and measure of pain one the ol' 1-10 scale, I get to take my butt donut and go home to, uh, rest.

That's it, yaaaahhhh.........

I have it on good authority the county has reworked the dirt/gravel road around my place, and my crew have poured a cement low water bridge (wash) closest to the house, so no more 4x4 action on the last leg. I also had them pick up some firewood for the bunny barn, as it is going to be freezing for a few nights here, and I won't be cutting wood this season apparently. The tobacco harvest is completed, and preservation of the fruit and veg harvest is underway. Though this activity is going to cost me a small fortune, I am truly grateful for all the assistance... Now if I could just talk this kind young lady (well, young to me) into making some house calls on occasion to check to see what condition my condition is in, I might just find this tolerable...

But anyway, the cry Havoc thing was for the bombing run. I'm way to mellow right now to get super excited about anything these days.

Ozark Wizard":thmfz8yo said:
Not meaning to derail the thread, buuuuuuut..................
Good luck with both! (the exam and the therapist)

Loaded and doing last pre-flight check. Topping off fuel pods for extended polar flight. Spraying cabin to prevent tropical bug infestation from occurring. Having a traditional pre flight toddy in the O Club.

We be Tanned, Rested and Ready!

Late to the party. However, ordnance on the way, tracking provided to Command.

Poor Bastard is going to be decimated!

Frank

Mild confusion on the airstrip. Should be fine though. No tracking at the moment. May be flying stealth on this one.