How was your weather today?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
hobie1dog":ok3xwcwa said:
And I was just about to respond how much I am enjoying the patio now.
That was early this morning. Now it's 72 degrees but high humidity. At least I can sit outside now :cheers:

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

Last few days in OKC have been down right nice. Cool/cold front moved in; brought rain in a goodly amount over four days. Temps dropped big time!! Sat outside yesterday/last nite in 75F WX!!! Holy sh!T. It's never 75F on the High Plains on August 1st!!!! Been puffin' on some serious baccy weed the last 96 hours!! :cheers: FTRPLT

Not going outside to smoke. It's 72 degrees @ 94 % humidity. It's brutal.

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

Just went out to check again...

It's now 68 degrees with 100% humidity and NO rain. How can you have 100% humidity with NO rain??? Strange to me :no:

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

Hot and somewhat humid in the Pac NW. Currently 90F and 47% here in the Cascade foothills. The greater Seattle area was much more than that, temp-wise.

Fortunately this isn't all that uncomfortable at chez Brewdude. Got a circulating fan on which makes this tolerable. If the humidity was higher it would be a bitch!

Not a lot of homes here have central air conditioning, and I don't. Just a small room window unit that I haven't used in many years. Wonder if it still works?!

In any case this weather pattern will be with us for a while. Maybe a couple weeks.

And due to the fires in BC just north of us we have much smoke particulates in the air. So the air quality is not good. Puts up a haze, and actually deflects some of the heat. I've noticed it even 30 some miles from Seattle.

Dawg days are upon us!

:silent:

Cheers,

RR

Rande,
I think it's time to crank up that window A/C and see if it works. Just in case your humidity level goes up much higher. Be safe!!

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

A beautiful day in Misery. Mid 70's, less than 50% relative humidity, poofy clouds lazily rolling by......

(sigh)

FWIW...The WX in OKC has cooled down; woke up to 68 yesterday and 70 this morning. We've had some rain with more in the forecast. What really gets me are the night time temps being in the 60's!!! My tomato plants are usually dormant this time of year due to the heat. This year they are pumping out 'maters left and right!!! Yum!! :cheers: FTRPLT

Absolutely wonderful day! Low humidity, upper 70's scattered poofy clouds, light breeze, just fabulous!

A very sticky 77 degrees @ 90% humidity. " HOW I WISH IT WOULD RAIN "!

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

64 degrees outside now, not bad....right.... not @ 91% humidity :evil:

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

96% humidity today though I would say more like 110%. Getting slammed by a typhoon here named Noru. Lighting and thunder...drenching downpours.
Feeling rather sticky at the moment.

It rather comfortable today. Temperature is 86 degrees with partly cloudy skies and a gentle breeze.  :)

AJ

YUP, AJ

Temp is 86 here with some clouds and the humidity dropped to a bearable 59% :cheers: :cheers:

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

Ever been to Seattle? That's what's going on here.........

Drizzle. Solid grey skies. 70ish.

OW":58br4p8c said:

Have you ever been to The United Kingdom....same type of weather. I have a friend from the days I lived in Europe and keep in touch. He's from Manchester and tells me..." the last Summer that I can remember here in England was back in '76 "! It rains often in England, it did whenever I visited.

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

Been having something of a welcome respite from the highs in the 90's. Now in the low 80's during the day and a very comfortable 60ish at night.

Devised a way to suck out the overly warm air during the night time cool-down using a box fan in an upstairs window with the bottom floor windows cracked. This effectively cools the house down to the lower 70's, and then I shut all the windows and close the drapes during the day to hold in the lower temps. Works a charm!

:alien:

Great to see you posting again AJ!  :D

Cheers,

RR

Lonecoyote":may5m3o6 said:
OW":may5m3o6 said:

Have you ever been to The United Kingdom....same type of weather. I have a friend from the days I lived in Europe and keep in touch. He's from Manchester and tells me..." the last Summer that I can remember here in England was back in '76 "!  It rains often in England, it did whenever I visited.

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!
Roger this!

Cheers,

RR

Yes, I've been about in the UK, an old Irish woman told me it was called liquid sunshine.. After a few Watney's Cream Stouts, I believed her..........

Well, up after 2 hours of sleep. Went outside to smoke on the porch, Not happening. It's 77 degrees @ 92% humidity, just miserable!
" oh how I wish it would rain "

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!