Just asking for some prayers...

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
More prayers going up right now!

Father, you know the need that is at hand with Adam's niece. We just ask that she abide in the shadow of your wing as we speak and that the doctor's that she is in the care of receive the extra measure of wisdom they need to see her through the surgery at hand. Above all may your glory be revealed through that precious life and in the hearts of all those touched by it! Thank you so much for your goodness and comfort that is surrounding Adam's family at this very minute. May they receive a double portion of comfort and rest! It is in your Son, our Savior Jesus' name that these things are asked! Amen!

Adam:

be brave and strong for you and your family and pray for the surgeons involved in helping Ella.
Have faith and believe that all will work itself out for the best............

Prayers and best wishes

Thank you all again...I'll take with me many of your responses for encouragement and support. Means the world to me. Thank you!

I'm heading down there now to be with my family...I'll update as time goes on! Thank you again!

I'm a little behind the curve on this one. Just now saw it.
Ella,
The Lord bless you and keep you.
The Lord make His face to shine upon you and be gracious unto you.
The Lord lift up His countenance unto you and give you peace.

Adam, that goes for you and your family too.

I pray that the Lord hold her in the palm of His hand through this trial.

I got to see Ella again yesterday, she is doing very well and they are supposed to be closing up her chest today. We are so proud of her for being so strong. I swear when you are around her you can feel a higher presence. It is absolutely amazing. The thoughts and prayers are evident in every ounce of her. Thank you all so much...

I'm planning to go see her again this weekend. She will probably have to be at Brighams for 6 weeks before she can come home. She is a strong girl and I know and have faith that she will be fine. God is great...He truly is...

Thank you all again and if you could keep her in your thoughts, I would much appreciate it...Thank you!

-Adam

Great news on the successful operation. She's such a beautiful baby. Praying for her, the family and the doctors.

Mike

Amazing news Adam and an amazing testimony! Thanks for keeping us updated and keep the updates coming.

Hey all, sorry for lack of updates! This past week has been a whirlwind...I've been extremely sick and stuck in bed for the past 4 days.

Ella is doing AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!! She is recovering so rapidly, we are all so happy. My parents were able to go down to see her on Sunday, and sent me some pictures afterward. She looks incredible. You would never think that just a week ago this child had open heart surgery. She was smiling and full of life. God is great!

I haven't been able to see her in over a week and it's driving me nuts. I can't visit when I am sick so I need to wait to get better. They said that because of her rapid recovery, she may be able to come home as soon as this week!

Again, thank you all for all of your thoughts and prayers. It means the world to us. Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!

This past Sunday...

Well, she's had a bumpy start, but that is one BEAUTIFUL little girl! May God continue to heal her, make her heart strong for a long and productive life. May her life be a reminder to all of the POWER of our God, his gifts to us in the form of gifted doctors and medical staff, and the collective POWER of PRAYERS of his people!

We have a granddaughter of our own due in April and are very excited! Our eldest grandson (who will be this baby's big brother) is due to graduate from High School in June. We are trying to get the funds together to visit them in Texas, we know it will happen, we just don't know how.

I pray that God keeps all parents strong in these troubled times.

Beautiful girl BB! There is nothing like being a parent let me tell you. You will have so much fun!

Great news! Your niece is a beautiful little one. May she get stronger every day.

Just wanted to give an update on baby Ella...

She is doing extremely well! She has had no signs of complications at all! My brother and his wife could not be more proud as are the rest of the family. :)

Just wanted to share a recent picture with all of you who will always have a special place in her heart and in mine for all of the prayers and wishes...