Monstrous March Mix 'n' Match of Mayhem!::March Bombing Run

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't know.  I was kinda hoping for either sheep or the ever popular hedgehog. Pot Bellied Pig? Maybe we could do an April Animal Antics theme and pilots would be challenged with including one animal themed item in their ordinance.

At any rate we should regularly be encouraging our current crop of zany pilots to submit themes for the next month's mission. Not that the current crop of crazed commanders don't do a good job...it's just that the more involvement, the more involvement. In other words, we need to grow. IMHO

I know! How about sending one pilot to drop a load on the pilot whose theme is chosen. The regular target wouldn't miss it. So if your theme is chosen (submitted by PM only to the Commander for consideration...no general voting) a pilot is randomly picked to bomb you. I realize we don't do this to GET stuff...but it wouldn't hurt. Much.

That depends on what manner of hog it is.  Are they long and skinny, or will they fatten up?  Maybe I could run them with Keller Sue (coon hound).  Or maybe a young suckling hog should be on the menu.  

I don't know BH.  It's been a long time, but it sounds like our imaginations still bounce off of each other in amusing off beat angles.  I'll try to keep this out of the ditch.  I've still got that Halloween oriented stummel that I started to carve for the scary pipe contest that one time.  As I recall, we both won.  Of course, we were the only contestants.  If I remember correctly, that came about when Harlock posted the photo of his chicken foot pipe.  I'm sure that thread can still be found.

I know this thread gets a lot of viewers. I've not been active on the forum for quite some time, and I know quite a few of us have fell to the wayside for one reason or another. Maybe April could be a reunion tour of sorts, or maybe some of the newer members of the Brotherhood could take the plunge just for one massive bombing. Let's totally destroy a target!

Blackhorse":4gcrni6x said:
I don't know.  I was kinda hoping for either sheep or the ever popular hedgehog. Pot Bellied Pig? Maybe we could do an April Animal Antics theme and pilots would be challenged with including one animal themed item in their ordinance.

At any rate we should regularly be encouraging our current crop of zany pilots to submit themes for the next month's mission. Not that the current crop of crazed commanders don't do a good job...it's just that the more involvement, the more involvement. In other words, we need to grow. IMHO

I know! How about sending one pilot to drop a load on the pilot whose theme is chosen. The regular target wouldn't miss it. So if your theme is chosen (submitted by PM only to the Commander for consideration...no general voting) a pilot is randomly picked to bomb you. I realize we don't do this to GET stuff...but it wouldn't hurt. Much.
To quote The Boondock Saints, "We're kind of like 7-11; we aren't always doing business, but we're always open..."

I like some of these ideas...

Well u know every one that wants to can come over and I'll smoke a whole hog. It's on the menu lol.
And agreed we could really putt a hurting on some one if we just hit em hard with all tge stocked ammo.