R.A.T.S. Rarely Available Tobacco Signal

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Pipes and cigars is out as well... they sold out yesterday. The lady said they only got a few bags in this time.

Man, I'd just like to be able to TRY some of these tobaccos some time, without even thinking of getting my hands on a half dozen tins...

I don't have anything to offer unless a 12/19 email that Dan Hamborger Veermaster is available at Smokingpipes counts (Patirot flake too on the 14th). My indicator at the bottom says that I am watching this thread but I never get any notice of new posts so figured I'd try posting a message to see if that would fix it. Thanks for your indulgence. I am wanting to get some Penzance.

My posting worked for its intended purpose. I got notification of the follow-up. Not sure why I wasn't getting them before though I was supposedly subscribed.

Black Cat Cigars still has FVF. You pay a little more and no free shipping, but they have it. And St. James Flake, too.

Hamborger Veermaster is back in stock at 4noggins.
Looks like the BoB coupon code is still working, too! :D

George Kaplan":wsjblkg2 said:
Hamborger Veermaster is back in stock at 4noggins.
Looks like the BoB coupon code is still working, too! :D
Is the code "BoB?"