Secret Santa 2012

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
221Anonymous":wld501n5 said:
Vengeance will be served upon someone this Christmas. It could be you!!!
The Shadow Knows
oh the humanity

rev

the rev":f3al8plt said:
221Anonymous":f3al8plt said:
Vengeance will be served upon someone this Christmas. It could be you!!!
The Shadow Knows
oh the humanity

rev
You had a typo in there, Rev--lemme fix that for you:

1362599_02bcdea730.jpg

Is it possible that I'm really Santa's first drop?

I just got nailed with a box containing gold, frankincense and myrrh. Three very high value tins to me and one that is, as they say, beyond price. All are right in my 'Goldilocks Zone'. One is a half pounder that may well have been looted from King Solomon's Mines! It carries a Bufflehead label! All are six to seven years old.

Gee Santa, I wasn't THAT Good! But I won't give 'em back!

Blackhorse":vh01y00g said:
Is it possible that I'm really Santa's first drop?

I just got nailed with a box containing gold, frankincense and myrrh. Three very high value tins to me and one that is, as they say, beyond price. All are right in my 'Goldilocks Zone'. One is a half pounder that may well have been looted from King Solomon's Mines! It carries a Bufflehead label! All are six to seven years old.

Gee Santa, I wasn't THAT Good! But I won't give 'em back!

We had some confusion last year, or sometime in recent memory, when someone got bombed during Secret Santa. I can honestly say that what you have there did not come from your current Secret Santa. I saw your current Secret Santa. He was dragging a 2 wheeler with a flat tire past the house the other day with a huge Priority Mail box, and laughing. Just laughing the whole time. Very strange.

OH! Pics or it never happened! :santa:

Blackhorse":nzv1yee2 said:
Not intending to be.

This is apparently a box of a different color...unrelated to the Secret Santa situation. Please excuse any and all unintended confusion.

TTFN
Just joshin' ya. ;)

Excused, but I still wanna see what's in the box! Perhaps another thread?

Santa's motivated. I'm only heading to the post once this year, and it's all for BoB'ers, and I have a stack of boxes going out next Monday. NO PEEKING.

8)

Aaannnnndddd it's off. The big guy came by and picked up a parcel and dashed away with it moments ago. Happy Ho Ho! :santa:

The final component in my diabolical trap is slated to arrive today, and after that I can assemble the package and...boosh and/or ka-kow!

That big, fat guy is just busy as can be. Not me, Santa! Packages flying all over the place. Well, a few anyway. I am targeting Saturday morning for shipping mine, as the Postal ladies will be accommodating at that time. I know, it seems early yet, but tension is high.

So be on the look out! :santa: