Secret Santa 2012

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
UberHuberMan":bz5fo0jk said:
Blackhorse":bz5fo0jk said:
Not intending to be.

This is apparently a box of a different color...unrelated to the Secret Santa situation. Please excuse any and all unintended confusion.

TTFN
Just joshin' ya. ;)

Excused, but I still wanna see what's in the box! Perhaps another thread?
WHAT'S IN THE ^$@#*ING BOX?!?!

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/XVMLivHTXac" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" frameborder="0" loading="lazy" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Someone took my package last night while I was in bed...I'm hoping it was Santa and not some vagrant that wandered in to get out of the rain.

After delivering bombs to Blackhorse, I came home and felt like I got bombed! :affraid: After removing the shrapnel from the BH mission, I checked the mailbox and found some Christmas boxes! One was stuffed to the gills with Santa BoB goodness!

4tZB8.jpg

The fun local stuff:
eEZr0.jpg

5oz bottle of Tiger Sauce (I've never tried this, but I am looking forward to it!)
6oz bottle of Louisiana Hot Sauce (oh man!)
8oz shaker can of Tony Chachere's Creole Seasoning. It says it's great on everything and I'll test that assertion!
A generous sized Tabasco themed coffee mug. This will have a permanent home on my desk at work.

The tobacco (sweet mercy!)
ZDhKx.jpg

500g Charles Fairmorn Lancer's Slices
16oz of McClelland 2000 (Fragrant Matured Cake)
100g McClelland 2012 Christmas Cheer
100g McClelland 2010 Anniversary
2oz of Fusilier's Ration
2oz Park Lane Connoisseur's Flake
2oz Park Lane Red Paramour
2oz Esoterica Tobacciana Penzance

I am humbled, amazed, excited, and thankful. Thank you Santa BoB! :santa:

awesome, but I thought send date was dec 10? Hope my recipient doesn't lose hope

rev

The send by date is so the recipient receives it by Christmas. The 10th is good for that. Since I'll be out if town then, this was a perfect strike.

Woohoo! Way to go Santa! Tiger sauce is good stuff. Not too hot, and a bit sweet. The Creole seasoning is a nice kick-it-up-a-notch type table seasoning. I am not familiar with all those tobaccos, but it looks like plenty of fun. :santa:

Now that is a hearty first strike. Well done to the Secret Santa!!! :santa: :santa: :santa:

Carlos":r3ou7lzz said:
Woohoo! Way to go Santa! Tiger sauce is good stuff. Not too hot, and a bit sweet. The Creole seasoning is a nice kick-it-up-a-notch type table seasoning. I am not familiar with all those tobaccos, but it looks like plenty of fun. :santa:
Agreed on all of the above! That Looooesiana has been my go-to for years. Nicely done, Nick!

Um......HOLY COW!! I was not expecting this:

image12.jpg

Thank you Santa, thank you! The kind card was a blessing, and I am very excited to unwrap all the goodies. I will report back with the unwrapped update.

H&H House of Lords
H&H Old Companion
H&H Old Tartan
McC Christmas Cheer 2012
Orlick Golden Sliced
1 tin of Williamson English Breakfast tea
4 bundles of pipe cleaners
9 wrapped gifts.

I am overwhelmed and overjoyed!

Thanks again Santa!

P.S. WOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOO!

EDIT: Santa provided dinner!

image13.jpg

Seriously, I had the salami, Gouda, and crackers for dinner. I am smoking a cigar right now, and I cut it with my new cutter. I will make the scones mix for the kids for breakfast tomorrow. I repeat, HOLY COW.

THANKS SANTA!!