Secret Santa 2012

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Puff Daddy":qegvug2c said:
kaiser83":qegvug2c said:
Dang unions ruin everything....yes I am still bitter about my HoHo's. Stupid Hostess.
They were just creamed reindeer shit anyhow, made in a union reindeer shop :tongue:
Then I am buying some reindeer and a pooper scooper post haste. :geek:

"Not twisting it in my mind, not twisting it in my mind, he was talking about laughs and creamy delicious goodies."

I think he was talking about little midget freaky babes dressed in red velvet suits making wood toys (if ya know what I mean :twisted: )

Puff Daddy":w3ivydb0 said:
I think he was talking about little midget freaky babes dressed in red velvet suits making wood toys (if ya know what I mean :twisted: )
Not exactly the ho vision that came into my mind but hey....whatever gets you through the night :lol:

Um...I meant like Santa laughing. This is a Christmas thing...not Vegas.

You guys do know that he's making notes in his Big Book...right? This is the home stretch and a good time to be nice...as opposed to naughty.

Santa is out there watching some where and just took a tin from black horse for being naughty. Hope he likes coal as black as black cherry. :cheers:

I'm excited for December and the Secret Santa!
PQ0Tb.jpg

Blackhorse":3ijae9du said:
Now YOU need those Teamsters!

Holy cow! Looks like yer putting a Potlatch together there.
I'll need more for Potlatch, with all the giving that takes place for days on end!

One more box outta do it.

Now that would be funny, and send the box with the rest of the stuff a few days later so they think that's all they get.

Be careful what you wish for, some one might ruin your holiday spirit.

Remember that Friday is the earliest. Someone (like me) could easily delay mailing til it was closer to Christmas! The USPS Shipping calendar says that the last day to mail Priority Mail packages (which is what we are to use for this event) is the 21st of December (a Friday). Christmas is on the following Tuesday.

So if the last day of this month is the start of our 'mail out' release...someone could still mail their package three weeks later and the USPS says it woud arrive by our requirement of a Christmas delivery.

Simple Man...I hope you're in good shape, cause you could be doin' 3 more weeks of the Pee Pee Dance! :twisted: