Secret Santa 2012

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Target mailing date is this coming Monday. But I suspect that Santa really hit it hard today. It's easier for him to do so I suspect. At least it is in my neck of the woods. :santa:

i.keenum":phqlm6qm said:
Meh nothing a little white spray paint won't fix. Figured it might be something you've done for kids at the church. Well mines on its way, you would of swore it was competition to see how full a medium flare rate could be if you saw me at the store. Shoulda used two boxes but I'm cheap and like a good challenge. :lol:
We have a house church, so right now that would be Dean :)

rev

Another box from Santa landed! Nice selection of goodies there Cigar2you. Watch out for that Irish Flake, plenty O'strength in there. :santa:

Got the final pieces together, mailing tomorrow. ho ho ho

santa rev

This is my first time in this secret Santa and I have to say that I'm floored so far by the early pics I've seen. You guys are crazy generous!

I am so excited I found you all a year ago.

Where's my group hug emoticon when I need one?

OK - reindeer are pounding on the door, yelling their fool heads off about some secret thing...what a life...OH! I remember! The Secret Santa Mission Thing!

OK - taking off for the launch pad in about 10 minutes.

Vroooom! Vrooooom! Vrooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooommmm!!!

Oh. Better take off the durn brakes.

Priority mail box departed today, passed off to some fat guy in a red suit headed for parts east. Hell, most everywhere is parts east from here.

Incoming! :santa:

And its away, far less that I wish, or that was deserved, but it was put together with love, and that plus a quarter is worth slightly more than twenty five cents :)

hohoho

rev :santa:

Woosh!

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/uSbLqtloNZw" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" frameborder="0" loading="lazy" allowfullscreen></iframe>

By Santa's count. 6 have landed, approximately 15 have mailed. I suspect that a good portion of the 18 or so left, have actually mailed. The rest o'youse guys hopefully are hard at it. :santa:

Finished assembling my package this evening and it will mail tomorrow. :D

Sent a jolly fat man on a mission to deliver a package yesterday afternoon. I duct taped it to his head to make sure he doesn't lose it. :)

Remember, it's the spirit of giving, not a competition. No Santa bombing logos, no one upping, no worrying about if it was good enough. A simple gift exchange, with a little thought put into it. The suggested minimums are listed on page one, so sending the minimum is absolutely sending enough.

Though we each only draw one name, it's about "Merry Christmas to all". :santa:

Sssssssshhhhh! I already screwed one address up. "Knocks on wood". But Delivery Confirmation says that Santa figured it out.

Also, some are taking advantage of all the packages dropping out of the sky to send some bombs! Dastardly actions! :santa: :rendeer: :rendeer: :rendeer: :rendeer: