Secret Santa 2012

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
"Hey! Frost got a big candy cane for Christmas! How come I didn't get a big candy cane for Christmas. I want a big candy cane like his! Only I want one that's chocolate. Can we go to the mall so I can get a big candy cane." (This at 6:05 a.m. Christmas morning.)

...remembering my kids who are now out and on their own...and how well they put up with me when I started a rant like the one above. lol

Looking at all the good things given here - the goodies, the friendship and the thoughtful selection - a true spirit of Christmas exists here at BoB. It's a good thing. No, it's an exceptional thing.

Congrats to Geoff and Frost, and a big "well done" to their Santas.

Generally speaking, it seem that Santa must reaaaaaaally be relaxing those nice/naughty requirements.

Santa does have a sleigh loaded with goodies! Nice work fooling Santa Frost and Geoff and Mike and and DrT and Carlos and Ocelot...

Waittaminit... maybe Santa just likes pipe smokers!

You saying that since he is a pipe smoker himself santa is showing favoritism?

Blasphemy, santas morales are impeccable. He would never do favoritism. :p

Simple Man":so9lmzy3 said:
i.keenum":so9lmzy3 said:
Sure thats not Santos?
Nope. We call him Santa. :lol:
He however likes to be called Satan. He thinks it gives off a more powerful demeanor being a biker and all.

i.keenum":xuxol0ff said:
Santa to satan , guess it has the same letters. :shock:
Bad_Santa_by_kerembeyit.jpg" style="width: 432px;height: 607px