Secret Santa 2012

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well, someone made PeeBee "OMG" like a giddy teenage girl... :lol: ...that was worth it.

8)

Well I finally located a camera :lol:

Santa,

Thank you very much for the very thoughtful gift. It was more than I could have hoped for and certainly more than I deserved. You know life is good when you don't get what you deserve!!!

I have not had any of the tobaccos you sent and the pipe smokes wonderfully! The tobacco humidor is awesome! Now the decision becomes what to put in it. Without a doubt something that I smoke daily.

So the tobaccos - oh... I neglected to mention all of the Virginias and Latakias were aged between 4 and 7 years! :D

Mac Baren tobacco humidor
McClelland Rose of Latakia 2005
F&T Cut Virginia Plug 2006
GL Pease Fillmore 2006
Wessex Campaign Dark Flake 2008
Mac Baren Burley London Blend

The pipe :cheers:

A Mastro de Paja Rusticated Bent Rhodesian. At least I think it would be called that! Regardless of what it is called it is a fine pipe and I love it! Fits in the hand well and is light enough to hang or clinch as needed. It has a very smooth draw and the first bowl smoked to the bottom. It will definately be in my regular rotation and will see a lot of use. Thank you!

I am very excited to try to tobaccos! With the age on them I will probably wait to crack the tin of the various Virginias for a very special day or one were I really need to treat myself.

Thank you very much!

Nicely done David. Gorgeous work.

Santa has been hitting it outta the park this year!

Slide, looks like Santa treated you well! Nice pipe with some excellent tobaccos. :santa: :rendeer: :rendeer:

UberHuberMan":je0dpsvh said:
Slide, looks like Santa treated you well! Nice pipe with some excellent tobaccos. :santa: :rendeer: :rendeer:
Yes Sir! He did indeed!

Very nicely done on this newest batch, fellahs, and to echo what others have said: cats alive, David, but that's a beautiful pipe--nicely done!!!

Some really superb pipes. Tons of 'baccys. All kinds of neat stuff. You guys are amazing.

And unless I screwed up and gave the same name to two Secret Santas, someone probably got bombed and thought it was Santa. :lol: And someone got Santa when he thought he got bombed! :lol: :lol:

Entirely possible I screwed up. If so, I will make it right if I can figure it out. :oops:

By my count I still need to hear from seven BoB's. Some landed today, possibly tomorrow. So check those snow drifts out at the end of the lane closely! I am going to send a few PM's to touch base with some of you. I may have missed a PM or posting. Ho HO HO! :santa:

This has been a season of pipe passing goodness and some fantatic baccy being shared!

Watch for packages getting blown around by the wind today. They are forecasting gusts over 60mph for us this afternoon. I happen to know that we could be close to wrapping this up today and tomorrow. Ho Ho ho, away we goooooooooooooooo..............! :santa:

Carlos I ran 57 from Chicago to 55 down at the.Missouri line on to Memphis for 40 out on 30 towards Texarkana. It's windy and rainy as crap..

ps. I waved when I went by.

Toto?
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/aCca5mPMp9A" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" frameborder="0" loading="lazy" allowfullscreen></iframe>

puros_bran":48e72pnh said:
Carlos I ran 57 from Chicago to 55 down at the.Missouri line on to Memphis for 40 out on 30 towards Texarkana. It's windy and rainy as crap..

ps. I waved when I went by.

Got to love Illinois roads. :lol: :lol:

Snowing now and windy as heck. Gonna slow Santa down a bit I think.

:santa: