Secret Santa 2012

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ok, got lazy and ordered it online. Better picks. Should get it next week and reship to for a Merry Xmas. Speaking of which, it is time for me to break out the churchwarden.

Arrrrrggghh, it's driving me nuts with anticipation! I have everything here and boxed now! I NEED to get her on her way... I've never been one to "patiently wait". :lol:

I am waiting for a few things, have to pick up a few more things, organize a thing or two, I am an afternoon of work away from sending

rev

Bonus points for reindeer meat products inside packages to guide them to their destination. :lol:

8)

Waiting on a final component myself, and then it's bombs away! And speaking of X-mas bombs, here's my present to any all MSTies on the boards--the full Santa Claus episode of Mystery Science Theater 3000:

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/iXKOF6rntUg" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" frameborder="0" loading="lazy" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Netflix, to its credit, has been sucking less lately by throwing on more instant-watch MST3K. :cheers:

8)

gravel":uizxsfkp said:
How early can we ship these?

Well, check last years thread. Some shipped a bit early. Nicer to wait till the end of this month at least. Remember Thanksgiving is way early this year. Kind of throwing things off. :santa:

I think my UPS packages are due Monday or Tuesday. But that's more restocking for the future. I have been digging in the cellar. Found some ultra-rare items I have been looking for for several years. :santa:

I'm still waiting on a couple of things. One out of stock that may not come and another couple of items that have no explanation for not shipping. I'll have to follow up on those Tuesday if they don't ship Monday. But the majority of it is here and ready to go.

I'm going totally from my own stock this round...need to reduce the amount of 'the good stuff' I've been hanging on to as it's at it's peak right now and needs to be enjoyed by someone. I should be more than ready by Monday the 10th for sleigh loading and lift-off...that seems really early to me, but is likely the most prudent thing. The little tyke this Secret Santa was assigned to gave no indication as to what he wanted for Christmas...so I WAS just going to send him EVERYTHING! But then the Reindeer's Local #273 threatened a walk-out so I had to cut the list way down. Who knew the Reindeer are Teamsters! What a world.

Dang unions ruin everything....yes I am still bitter about my HoHo's. Stupid Hostess.

kaiser83":3rami0sq said:
Dang unions ruin everything....yes I am still bitter about my HoHo's. Stupid Hostess.
They were just creamed reindeer shit anyhow, made in a union reindeer shop :tongue: