Secret Santa 2012

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
All I'm going to say is, I lucked out with my recipient, and a word of warning... I have you pegged, and with all the kindness that's been given my way lately, you're going to get it. You'll be unsuspecting, worthy and I have your tastes dialed-in.

Santa's aiming.

613-Santa.jpg

8)

Kyle Weiss":ejfin1hk said:
All I'm going to say is, I lucked out with my recipient, and a word of warning... I have you pegged, and with all the kindness that's been given my way lately, you're going to get it. You'll be unsuspecting, worthy and I have your tastes dialed-in.

Santa's aiming.
I haven't been assigned a target yet, but don't worry Kyle, if i get you, I'm sure I, or who ever gets you, can find enough Smoker's Pride and Lakelands to satisfy you :rendeer:

I hope the Shadow takes pity on me, T, and sends you sixty pounds of Smoker's Pride. :lol:

8)

Kyle Weiss":u4ngzinj said:
I hope the Shadow takes pity on me, T, and sends you sixty pounds of Smoker's Pride. :lol:

8)
The more to bomb others, then :D

Considering we already have at least two pounds circulating as jokes between Brothers right now, are you completely sure that's necessary? :lol!:

Smoker's Pride was meant to be enjoyed!

8)

Kyle Weiss":x90lv771 said:
Considering we already have at least two pounds circulating as jokes between Brothers right now, are you completely sure that's necessary? :lol!:

Smoker's Pride was meant to be enjoyed!

8)
Well, that's the most likely way for me to enjoy it :D I gave up on that kind of stuff around 1985

That's very "glass half-empty."

Rather, "Sixty pounds of PURE NOSTALGIA? AWESOME!" :cheers: :lol:

8)

Orders received, Carlos--thanks so much for setting this up! Now, on to the fun part...

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/aKAxikZmY-0" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" frameborder="0" loading="lazy" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Blackhorse":g1j4m5ev said:
Getting my Secret Santa box packed up early.

Always good to be ready!

PassPic1.jpg
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/OT4B-NJUcZE" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" frameborder="0" loading="lazy" allowfullscreen></iframe>

For a second there I was afraid Blackhorse was gonna say "Turn yer head and cough" :affraid:

We are back. I have an addition to work in. No problem.

(Just need to hear from one Brother now!)
I asked two brothers for info if they wanted in and have not heard back. I will apologize for not listing them as their first PM got moved to the Savebox and I see no evidence of me sending a PM reply initially. But then I have to keep deleting messages to make room for more. So if I missed you, it wasn't on purpose. You both still have some time to reply with the necessary info and I can get you added. If I do not hear from you, it's not going to happen. Let me know if you changed your mind, as that helps me complete the project.

I will get back to sending PM's shortly. Just trying to wind down after a tough day.

Later
Carlos :santa:

Heard from everyone! Working on the last PM's now. If you do not hear from me shortly via PM. Let me know.

AND HAVE FUN! This isn't a competition! But I know many of you Brother's to be generous. With a little thought, everyone will be happy just getting a box safe and sound.

Later

List has 34 players on it for this years Secret Santa. WOOT! Most I can remember in many years.

All the PM's are sent and everyone should be a Secret Santa for someone. I will look it over a couple more times to be sure I didn't miss or dupe anyone. Any problems, let me know.

Later

Dang, I'm on the ball this year... Already researched, decided and ordered. Feel kind of sorry for my recipient. Not sure if I'm giving a gift or a burden. :twisted: