SKYDUMP - January Bombing Squadron Mission

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Blackhorse":4ai8jbhn said:
Ohhhh.. Like a Sunrise, only clear. Or something.

Anyway...just curious...why do you de-fizz it?
Stupid foreigners :lol:

Couple of reasons, I was experimenting with it having an alcohol floater to set on fire and the bubbles were hampering my efforts (I decided against it in the end), as it's such a small part that's carbonated it wasn't really making the drink properly fizzy anyway... and I had a dim memory of somebody telling me that with layered or graduated drinks fizz can act to mix it slightly and defeat the purpose... I just figured take it out and avoid the headache.

Rob_In_MO":6krbmuv0 said:
kaiser83":6krbmuv0 said:
Stupid foreigners :lol:
Greyson - don't put up with his crap. Tell him the way it is, Brother!
If I had the middle finger emoticon i would completely direct it at you right now Rob

kaiser83":09dd1sx4 said:
If I had the middle finger emoticon i would completely direct it at you right now Rob
You mean this one?
the_bird.gif

:lol!:

Nope..you failed. The one flipping both middle fingers alternately.

Sorry Rob, I decided not to bother to engage if that weaksauce attack was the best he had...

Typical European, ignoring the Americans remarks....that's normally best for y'all anyhow.

Oh and Rob, don't think I don't see what you're doing here. You're bringing the mind games. I know your tricks. Reminds me of this guy:

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/RzToNo7A-94" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen=""></iframe>

i.keenum":phro809g said:
Guess we know why his drink was angry republican. :lol:
Don't make me break out the middle finger again now that Rob has enabled me with it. :)