The Butcher in the Belfry:::October BOB Bombing Mission

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Very nice pipe! I have done a little sleuthing. I will find out who the Butcher is!

DrumsAndBeer":68rq419j said:
Great pipe, Jesse. Too bad I am in the know... :(
Well that's depressing... I feel bad for you now!

I guess great power comes with great responsibility? If that's the case, I choose to be powerless. :p

I feel bad for Jesse. That pipe looks to me like it would sell in a NY minute and he's just giving it away. We're not worthy! We're not worthy! We're not worthy!

I was just going through my selection process for a new trashy novel purchase (e-book) and came upon the following in a description of one item I thought might well fit this particular and unique event...

"Warning: May contain graphic violence, graphic premarital sex, graphic violation of college housing authority regulations, rampant geekery, multiple dismemberments, impalings, bad language, nudity, drug references, consumption of alcohol, destruction of private property, paganism, theft, arson, slavery, reptile-on-human violence, improper placement of hazardous materials, money laundering, illegal immigration, tax evasion, poor workplace standards, unwed cohabitating couples, kidnappings, assault under cover of authority, bearers of false witness, human sacrifice, verbal desecration of religious sites, unsafe work standards, uncredited film quotes, and references to games falsely accused of satanic influences. There may be dungeons and/or dragons herein."

Blackhorse":f07p9thh said:
I was just going through my selection process for a new trashy novel purchase (e-book) and came upon the following in a description of one item I thought might well fit this particular and unique event...

"Warning: May contain graphic violence, graphic premarital sex, graphic violation of college housing authority regulations, rampant geekery, multiple dismemberments, impalings, bad language, nudity, drug references, consumption of alcohol, destruction of private property, paganism, theft, arson, slavery, reptile-on-human violence, improper placement of hazardous materials, money laundering, illegal immigration, tax evasion, poor workplace standards, unwed cohabitating couples, kidnappings, assault under cover of authority, bearers of false witness, human sacrifice, verbal desecration of religious sites, unsafe work standards, uncredited film quotes, and references to games falsely accused of satanic influences. There may be dungeons and/or dragons herein."
.... So you mean my college years? :lol!:

I survived them once, I can do it again...

juanmedusa":0vmyroi3 said:
I feel bad for Jesse. That pipe looks to me like it would sell in a NY minute and he's just giving it away. We're not worthy! We're not worthy! We're not worthy!
What can I say? *shrug*

I've always been a poor businessman... Besides I kinda like our lot of misfits. Figured giving back to the community ain't such a back thing.

Ocelot55":g60dqzb5 said:
juanmedusa":g60dqzb5 said:
What can I say? *shrug*

I've always been a poor businessman... Besides I kinda like our lot of misfits. Figured giving back to the community ain't such a back thing.
You're such a sweetheart, Jesse... :geek:

So, I just thought of a question, and I guess I should put it up on here....

Is the Butcher someone that's part of the bombers, or are they anyone on the forum? :confused:

I've been scouring posts for any clues that could be had, and I didn't know if they could be anyone on here... might thin out the ranks considerably...

We've had our first guess at the Butcher's ID and our first miss! Sorry Jack.

Remember, pilots, clues will start being divulged starting on the 26th.

Murder Mystery Participants

Fatman
Blackhorse
D4klutz
DrT999
Simple Man
WarlockBob
MichaelM
PozzSka
Juanmedusa
Mejoshee
nismo270r
fsu92john

Ordnance arrived today! I will pack it all up this weekend to be prepared for deployment! This should be fun!

Also, the suspense for the clues is killing me... not literally, but in a figurative sort of way :)

Just a reminder folks, I'll be releasing the first clue about the Butcher's identity today at approximately 8pm EST.

Ocelot55":og1wk30v said:
Just a reminder folks, I'll be releasing the first clue about the Butcher's identity today at approximately 8pm EST.
Can't wait to catch that dastardly piper!

::: Attention Bombers:::

It's time to release the first clue!! Let the game begin!

Clue 1:

The moon still shines bright, even in the depths of my secret lair.

Good hunting! The next clue will be released tomorrow at approximately 8pm EST.